Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here. I’ve been following this with interest as I (used to) know Alice in real life.
Huxley is 100% not named after Aldous Huxley. I actually laughed reading that post. Alice and her husband at the time wanted an alliterative name so his initials were HH. Alice didn’t even know who Aldous Huxley was at the time!

Alice was an attention seeker and very materialistic when I knew her when the kids were very small. I’m shocked at how much of their lives she shares. They are going to dislike her for it when they are older.
Since she’s been single she’s been fixated with getting together with an older men with money. But I’m sure that’s no surprise to any of you!
She also revelled in traditional gender roles. She loved the idea of being a stay at home mum and being provided for, so her new found feminism is quite at odds with the old Alice.
I am horrified at the speed of this relationship with Dan the waxwork man. She’s more selfish than I thought. I’m waiting for the car crash outcome.

Reactions: 13
I knew it!!! There was no way she was an Aldous Huxley fan. So funny she gets caught in her own lies and doesn't even check what she's said on her own blog before posting
Someone has to post that under her photo surely! She needs outing for the outrageous fibs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.