Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cabinet she’s selling for £300, wasn’t it only £175 new from ikea? That one she was desperate for, banged on about for weeks and eventually had someone import…

It’s ikea, hardly antique to have almost doubled in value! And she hasn’t even managed to hang the doors straight, they’d have driven me potty!

I stand corrected, a good dig on google says it was £275 new from ikea. Though any increase on the original price is ridiculous for ikea furniture. It’s like cars, it devalues as soon as it leaves the store! Someone will no doubt snap it up though, there always seems to be people willing to buy her stuff somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She marks up the price of all her tat , she must be surrounded by total mugs

Reactions: 2
She loves a good nosy on tattle there’s often passive aggressive references on her stories , she’s probably commenting here like that buffoon Clemmie midwife what’s her face

Reactions: 3
She loves a good nosy on tattle there’s often passive aggressive references on her stories , she’s probably commenting here like that buffoon Clemmie midwife what’s her face
Mother of Daughters she was, until she got found out!

Totally agree she definitely reads here. No idea how she gets the time to, mind you, what with how busy her business is 🙄

• Haha
Fridges aren't pretty but I'm shocked she's not good something aesthetically pleasing. Doesn't fit in with the house

That fridge is fugly and doesn’t remotely match in with the knackered old tat it is surrounded by

Reactions: 1
The fridge sticks out like a sore thumb in that tit tip of a house! One of Alice’s impulse buys I imagine. Soon to be flogged on. In the meantime I’d like to know what on Earth she’s going to fill it with, because she’s so bleeping lazy and constantly tired she rarely seems to cook!

Reactions: 4
So much of what she tries looks bad because of the low ceilings in her house. The trashed floor doesn’t help either.

Lovely data breaches on stories tonight. I’ve removed her customer addresses 🤦‍♀️

42E09B57-D0FF-4753-9DFE-D1D2E8D0C4BE.jpeg

• Wow
Instead of redecorating for the thousandth time and cladding everything in sight she definitely could’ve sorted out her bathroom if she hates it so much!

Another source of angst has entered Alice's life. Buckle in, no doubt it's going to be emotional (and tiring for her 🙄).
I’ll never understand why she takes so much on when she has so many other unfinished projects on the go? No wonder she stresses herself out and is always ill!
*notice the shameless tagging of the flooring and the paint for the internal door, hoping for some freebies*