Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a van conversion. Loosen up a bit girl. Life is meant to be passionate, colourful, fun, not always perfect. FFS

It’s not really normal to have domestics over one partner forcing stuff on the other and making them decorate 24/7

Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine caring sooo much about such tiny details of a house and agonising over paint colours over and over again in some kind of horrible cycle. She clearly has absolutely nothing else going on in her life. Why don’t they buy a house and do it up, to at least give her a new project?

Reactions: 2
It’s not really normal to have domestics over one partner forcing stuff on the other and making them decorate 24/7
Definitely not normal. Feels like she’s always pushing for the next thing that’ll bring her or them happiness. She seems so deeply unhappy all the time though, I don’t think a converted camper is gonna solve it.

Reactions: 4
Whyyyyyyyyy hasn’t she covered up the sofa and lamp in her living room?! That plaster dust is going to be so annoying to clean up. She always raves about the new perfect thing (like the sofa and that wall lamp) and then lets them get trashed?!
---
Also how COLD must it be with that whacking great glass box on the back?!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t imagine caring sooo much about such tiny details of a house and agonising over paint colours over and over again in some kind of horrible cycle. She clearly has absolutely nothing else going on in her life. Why don’t they buy a house and do it up, to at least give her a new project?
Agonising over paint colours that all look exactly the same 🥴

Reactions: 1
Laughing at the totally snippy “I’m not asking for advice” on her story about her wall. Has anyone ever had as much to say about white walls? Just white plain walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Alice would find her business faring better if she adjusted her crappy attitude?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Or actually pulled her sorry arse out the bed and tried working hard for a living? Or maybe do some cleaning and sorting in the house so she looks like someone who knows their stuff about having a stylish home . Their surroundings are filthy and the place must reek, the floor is rancid and dirty and the random mucky dust sheets hanging in the lounge area look ridiculous

Why is she so rude about EVERYTHING? What is wrong with France, and a lovely holiday with your family? My lord

635A9E88-B9BB-4E64-9295-7452B770BCB6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My god how dare he book somewhere the kids will like with pools with flumes!!!!! Unbelievable !!

Reactions: 7
But it's Alice, she's never happy with anything. I'd have been more surprised if she said she was looking forward to it!
If nothing else it will give poor Stu a bit of a break when she escapes off to the beach. I bet he has a really garish pair of Speedo's he likes to wear which are off brand from her world of sludgy neutrals.

Hahahahahahahahahaha at her stupid hidden latch breaking 😂 Just put a handle on the door you pretentious wanker!

I feel bad because she’s clearly unhappy and needs some help but she is so insufferable.

Reactions: 3