Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a single tradesperson or ex-employee that she hasn’t fallen out with? The newest enemy: the van conversion people 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s got someone in her house while they’re away and hasn’t even bothered to get round to putting a blind or curtains up! “There’s a bit of paper we’ve been using” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s got someone in her house while they’re away and hasn’t even bothered to get round to putting a blind or curtains up! “There’s a bit of paper we’ve been using” 🙈
You can really though surely? She’s the most selfish self centred person there’s ever been

Oh dear. Poor Alice. The dreamy French holiday isn’t really living up to expectations. Spotted this and laughed 🙊
Bet they’ll head south now, despite her originally saying they really didn’t want to head that way. Also, am I the only one that feels really sorry for her kids being dragged round looking in bloody antique/thrift/whatever the duck they are shops whilst on their summer holiday? I mean, come on. Give it a rest Alice, please!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Was laughing my head off at the complaints that Ile de Re was too busy 🤣 FFS it’s August, a tiny island and half of England shleps over there in the school hols.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear. Poor Alice. The dreamy French holiday isn’t really living up to expectations. Spotted this and laughed 🙊
Bet they’ll head south now, despite her originally saying they really didn’t want to head that way. Also, am I the only one that feels really sorry for her kids being dragged round looking in bloody antique/thrift/whatever the duck they are shops whilst on their summer holiday? I mean, come on. Give it a rest Alice, please!
Really feel sorry for her kids. Their life is being dragged round boring boring shops and being made to wear clothes that age thinks are “arty”

Reactions: 2
It’s ok because they can all snack on those carrots she hung up in the van 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Miserable cow complaining yet again about some
Young boys noisy bike , what an utter prick she is

Why is everything with her always so contrived? She’s even staging the bleeping van interior and outside table. I mean wtf?! Who even does that? They’re meant to be on holiday! This is meant to be a special time together as a family to enjoy before her eldest starts secondary in Sept (her words) and Alice seems to be behaving in her usual selfish manner as per.

Reactions: 5
May I remind you of how originally this holiday was apparently "100% geared up for him (Stu) and the girls". This seems to have been ditched and it turned into an extended Alice styling and angsting trip 🙄.
Screenshot_20230807-080250.png

Omg she's making the girls stay in an unattatched tent so she can have some distance from them. That's when one of them isn't staying on the most uncomfortable looking fold out bed in the van. bleeping hell what a tit holiday for them 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Omg she's making the girls stay in an unattatched tent so she can have some distance from them. That's when one of them isn't staying on the most uncomfortable looking fold out bed in the van. bleeping hell what a tit holiday for them 😒
Nice one Alice..just announce your young kids are sleeping alone ffs

She’s getting so tedious with this holiday. She’s such a privileged twit
It looked like one massive bore fest anyway 😴
And as a side note, wth was her daughter wearing in that story? The funny hat and the foxes tail thingy? I mean I’m all for individuality but come on. She starts secondary in September…..she’s got a VERY steep learning curve ahead of her!

• Haha
It looked like one massive bore fest anyway 😴
And as a side note, wth was her daughter wearing in that story? The funny hat and the foxes tail thingy? I mean I’m all for individuality but come on. She starts secondary in September…..she’s got a VERY steep learning curve ahead of her!
I thought that too, she’s very immature. I know you don’t want kids to be too old for their age but she is very babyish