Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit she is, just get the measly few decorations up on the spindly shite tree you do every year and have done with it. You don’t need to span out chucking those mouldy oranges on they’re an outrage as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a tit she is, just get the measly few decorations up on the spindly shite tree you do every year and have done with it. You don’t need to span out chucking those mouldy oranges on they’re an outrage as it is
By the time she’s finished decorating the bleeping thing Christmas will be over! Selfish is an understatement.

Reactions: 4
The Scandiland girls are just uninhibited, creative, Cornwall free-spirits. Who cares whether their clothes fit, are clean, weather appropriate or if they look like homeless waifs?

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How old are her children?
I believe the eldest starts secondary school in September, so I think she’s 11, or very nearly. Youngest is either two or three years younger….
It will be very interesting to see whether her eldest starts to find her own style once she’s settled at secondary, whether this will be allowed is another thing 🤔

It must be lovely to be able to take a full month off work in one go just because you fancy a break. I don’t know many business owners who could do that confident that they’ll have a business to go back to/could reliably cover their overheads!

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. A small independent shop shut for a whole month? Even online sales not posted til Feb? Such a risky move but I’d bet that she’s done playing shop

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her it’s pretty normal for businesses in Cornwall to close for at least part of the winter, with so few tourists it’s hardly worth it in places.

Maybe she could get away with closing the retail space if it’s pretty reliant on tourists but it’s tit to to not post online orders till February

Reactions: 5
The poor husband gets tacked onto the end of the calendar as if he’s an afterthought. I’m sure he’s a nurse, so you’d think if it’s about family organisation he’d be just as relevant to get shifts written down!