Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shut up Alice, especially today. About your skin, your fashion, your money, your body. You you you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just shut up Alice, especially today. About your skin, your fashion, your money, your body. You you you
I know you’ve been on the same thread I have and I can’t even look at these bloody influencers for now 😞

Also the disappearance of Sarah Everard happened not too far away from Alice, has she spoken about it or shared anything during the past week? I don’t think influencers are responsible for talking about everything that goes on in the world but as an ambassador for women’s charities why isn’t she speaking up about the fact women can’t safely walk the streets alone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel very much the same. This week especially, I just don't want to see influencer shilling products in vapid ads or showing off their fancy lifestyles. Read the bleeping room. If you don't particularly want to go all activist, give some space to those that do. I know some people will say 'life goes on' or 'it's nice to have a distraction' but for me, I find it really distasteful that all these influencers are just carrying on as normal when there's a national reckoning on women's safety in society occurring.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I feel as though it’s a very draining and tough week for women and influencers with a big platform don’t have to say anything (although I’m surprised a young woman living in London wouldn’t) but don’t be talking about your heels it’s not urgent

Reactions: 3
Yes, I wondered if Alice had mentioned Sarah too? I had not seen any posts but wondered if I missed them. She has posted about it a lot on Twitter - RTing people.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I wondered if Alice had mentioned Sarah too? I had not seen any posts but wondered if I missed them. She has posted about it a lot on Twitter - RTing people.
Last week she posted it in stories. Don’t think she made any comments and certainly hasn’t followed up.

Didn’t she get mugged not that long ago? Maybe the tragic case of Sarah is a bit close to home?

Reactions: 2
Genuinely curious as to who is going to sign up for this app. There are so many free workouts and programs eg on YouTube. Also very interested to see how much she is going to charge for it!

Reactions: 2
Genuinely curious as to who is going to sign up for this app. There are so many free workouts and programs eg on YouTube. Also very interested to see how much she is going to charge for it!
Guessing the same little group of live-ettes that bought her cookbooks. And listen to her podcasts, and buy her primark shite.
one day this instafame will be over. Hope she’s got a back up plan.

Reactions: 1
So yesterday I made bbc good food best ever brownies. Went on Alice’s insta this morning and a recipe for brownies is there which is pretty much word for word the same recipe. She’s just taken out a few words. I think if it’s going to be that similar she could credit it. I know maybe brownie recipes are very similar so maybe I’m wrong I don’t know, just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Brownies are brownies, they're all similar so wouldn't say she's stealing a recipe. I think it's hard to have a really original brownie recipe unless you're adding something additional to it like cheesecake topping or something I dunno.

Reactions: 3
Brownies are brownies, they're all similar so wouldn't say she's stealing a recipe. I think it's hard to have a really original brownie recipe unless you're adding something additional to it like cheesecake topping or something I dunno.
Okay thanks, I wasn’t sure. It was more the wording that had definitely been lifted but I’m not much of a baker so wasn’t sure how much all recipes are the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.