Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay thanks, I wasn’t sure. It was more the wording that had definitely been lifted but I’m not much of a baker so wasn’t sure how much all recipes are the same
If she’s copied the wording it’s plagiarism. Doubt she eats brownies anyway!

Reactions: 1
So yesterday I made bbc good food best ever brownies. Went on Alice’s insta this morning and a recipe for brownies is there which is pretty much word for word the same recipe. She’s just taken out a few words. I think if it’s going to be that similar she could credit it. I know maybe brownie recipes are very similar so maybe I’m wrong I don’t know, just a thought
Omg this...I read her post this morning and those brownies have literally got us through lockdown so I recognised it straight away. I know a brownie is a brownie but the technique is literally identical. I thought exactly the same, why not just credit it?? As a side point they are bloody amazing brownies! I’m so confused as she isn’t a dietician and has previously said only take diet and food advice from nutritionists but then she is saying there will be food advice on this new app?

Reactions: 6
Omg this...I read her post this morning and those brownies have literally got us through lockdown so I recognised it straight away. I know a brownie is a brownie but the technique is literally identical. I thought exactly the same, why not just credit it?? As a side point they are bloody amazing brownies! I’m so confused as she isn’t a dietician and has previously said only take diet and food advice from nutritionists but then she is saying there will be food advice on this new app?
😂😂😂 Dont get me started. She thinks she’s so amazing that she doesn’t need an actual degree to hand out advice.

Reactions: 3
Hi all, I am new here and I have literally spent the past hour reading this thread! I just wanted to add my opinion on Alice, I am so glad I found this because I thought maybe I was the only one thinking this!
Anyway, I used to follow her and about 2 years ago I felt like I had enough, I was a big follower, bought her primark line and loved all her content. I started getting a bit tired of all the free stuff she was getting, I get it, I'd get free stuff too, but I just felt like it was too much about her and her lifestyle rather than exercise and food, which is what I loved about her. Also, I kinda started having the growing feeling that she was extremely self conscious when she was younger (and bigger) and now she was trying too hard to make up for the lost time? Like she had all these issues and she was kind of trying to prove something to someone, Paddy always felt weird, he reminded me of a skinny Boris Johnson (I know this comparison is cruel but I swear that's what I see) who is very entitled and she likes to show him around like a trophy of what she's achieved in life now that she's fit. Basically, I feel like all she does is a way of showing off what she has now that I think she feels like she would had never ever been able to have before, which is ridiculous and that's what made me unfollow her.

Sorry for the rant, I feel like I have been meaning to say this for so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all, I am new here and I have literally spent the past hour reading this thread! I just wanted to add my opinion on Alice, I am so glad I found this because I thought maybe I was the only one thinking this!
Anyway, I used to follow her and about 2 years ago I felt like I had enough, I was a big follower, bought her primark line and loved all her content. I started getting a bit tired of all the free stuff she was getting, I get it, I'd get free stuff too, but I just felt like it was too much about her and her lifestyle rather than exercise and food, which is what I loved about her. Also, I kinda started having the growing feeling that she was extremely self conscious when she was younger (and bigger) and now she was trying too hard to make up for the lost time? Like she had all these issues and she was kind of trying to prove something to someone, Paddy always felt weird, he reminded me of a skinny Boris Johnson (I know this comparison is cruel but I swear that's what I see) who is very entitled and she likes to show him around like a trophy of what she's achieved in life now that she's fit. Basically, I feel like all she does is a way of showing off what she has now that I think she feels like she would had never ever been able to have before, which is ridiculous and that's what made me unfollow her.

This ⬆👏👏👏

I bought her first cookbook. Dumb me

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of people have learnt their lesson by now that influencer merchandise is SHITE. Unfortunately we all have to learn the hard way and there’s plenty of unsuspecting customers out here for them.

Reactions: 5

Skinny Boris Johnson got me like 😂 Agree with you on Paddy. It always makes me cringe every time she does a post with the photo of Paddy in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think one of her friends said something mean about her app :( View attachment 490739
Do tell!

I will say this - tho her post about her app reads kind of defensive, it must take a lot of courage to put out an app about fitness. It’s got to be a lot of work and stress and money. I applaud that.
As a PS I will add that her arms aren’t toned and that’s a downer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How do you know?
Haha sorry it didn’t make sense - she put up loads of memes about friends being genuine this morning, a story about her app and then that pic of her “clearing her head” so I was making a joke

Reactions: 4
Haha sorry it didn’t make sense - she put up loads of memes about friends being genuine this morning, a story about her app and then that pic of her “clearing her head” so I was making a joke
I was thinking there had to be something going on when I saw that meme about friends.

Sorry to be mean but she really isn’t in the best shape at the moment which you would think she would want to be when she’s recording for her app. I know people are gonna say it’s more relatable blah blah but personally whenever I’ve chosen to follow a fitness programme I definitely take note of what shape the trainer in is.

Reactions: 6
She has paid for a nutritionist to be part of the team for this part of the app.

But in other news....
This photo just....why????? We’ve all been doing this most weekend (and week...) night through lock down no? Where was she expecting to go on a Saturday night at the moment?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She has paid for a nutritionist to be part of the team for this part of the app.

But in other news....
This photo just....why????? We’ve all been doing this most weekend (and week...) night through lock down no? Where was she expecting to go on a Saturday night at the moment?
She just wanted to show her PJs there were most probably £500

She’s all about the extremes. She only loosened up because she met Paddy. I’m not her biggest fan but I actually think she looks great at the moment. Very few people have the time and resources to work out as much as she did when she was tiny!

Another day, another false post. Accept yourself blah blah blah then filter the f^*k out of your face. 🙄
View attachment 484931View attachment 484933View attachment 484935
Her face looks quite waxy like she's had too much botox?

Do tell!

I will say this - tho her post about her app reads kind of defensive, it must take a lot of courage to put out an app about fitness. It’s got to be a lot of work and stress and money. I applaud that.
She doesn't look toned at all anymore. I get not being obessive about exercise and she has issues it seems. But she's now the complete opposite...she looks chunky/soft. She could still gain weight and have muscle but she does not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.