Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might just be me but has anyone noticed she's doing more random dances at the beginning of her workouts? Reminds me of Courtney black lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how she films whilst she’s out walking ...my Nanna accidentally face timed me yesterday when I was in the street and I felt so stupid 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Re: periods and PCOS, the pill just masks symptoms. I can totally understand her wanting to understand her body without synthetic hormones affecting it. Then you can work on actually treating PCOS, reducing insulin resistance (which the pill can increase!) and inflammation, balancing hormones out naturally etc. It's tough when there's no known cure and all the treatments recommended by doctors just put your symptoms 'on hold'. As soon as you come off the pill they come right back again.

Feel for her on this front, PCOS is really tough if that's what's affecting her.

Reactions: 7
I hate to admit I can’t tell which one you guys think there’s a filter on 🤭🙈 maybe I should remove myself from the thread 😉! I thought she just has a strange shaped face and obviously in selfies it looks more pointed...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am actually disgusted with her. Talking about how she has enough money to risk it in high risk investment strategies (to make herself richer) whilst begging for money but also showing off a watch that probably cost thousands, not to mention her handbag? She is exploiting her followers and is a disgrace. I really hope her app is a massive flop. She’s a stuck up little moo and Paddy really isn’t that into her. Fake, fake, fake and only one friend who will put up with her, lol.

Reactions: 10
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I am actually disgusted with her. Talking about how she has enough money to risk it in high risk investment strategies (to make herself richer) whilst begging for money but also showing off a watch that probably cost thousands, not to mention her handbag? She is exploiting her followers and is a disgrace. I really hope her app is a massive flop. She’s a stuck up little moo and Paddy really isn’t that into her. Fake, fake, fake and only one friend who will put up with her, lol.
This is so dramatic. Disgusted with her? Sounds like jealousy to me. She’s privileged and obviously comes from from money but you can’t be disgusted with somebody for looking after their future finances and perhaps influencing her followers to do the same. I would rather see this on my feed than influencers living beyond their means and ramming MLM’s down my throat.

And exploiting her followers? She’s been offering free workouts for months. She has probably helped a lot of people keep some routine and activity in their lives while things have been closed. “Begging for money” is such a reach.

Jesus Christ you must live such a sad little life.

This is so dramatic. Disgusted with her? Sounds like jealousy to me. She’s privileged and obviously comes from from money but you can’t be disgusted with somebody for looking after their future finances and perhaps influencing her followers to do the same. I would rather see this on my feed than influencers living beyond their means and ramming MLM’s down my throat.

And exploiting her followers? She’s been offering free workouts for months. She has probably helped a lot of people keep some routine and activity in their lives while things have been closed. “Begging for money” is such a reach.

Only as sad a life as yours, coming on a gossip forum to defend a privileged influencer who wouldn't give you the time of day. All your posts have in this thread have been defensive of Alice. I think you're in the wrong place.

Reactions: 15

Alice is that you? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.