Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what’s more bizarre, the white-knighting of a person who wouldn’t look twice at them, let alone speak to them, or the unironic use of ‘sad little life’.

Use the meme damnit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only as sad a life as yours, coming on a gossip forum to defend a privileged influencer who wouldn't give you the time of day. All your posts have in this thread have been defensive of Alice. I think you're in the wrong place.
I just thought the post I responded to was a little OTT tbh and I didn’t agree with it. I havent followed Alice for long but I think she comes across as well meaning and quite nice. I forgot we aren’t allowed different opinions though and didn’t realise you would get so butt hurt over mine. And my only other post was that I loved her bag 😂 maybe I am Christian Dior too 👀

I just thought the post I responded to was a little OTT tbh and I didn’t agree with it. I havent followed Alice for long but I think she comes across as well meaning and quite nice. I forgot we aren’t allowed different opinions though and didn’t realise you would get so butt hurt over mine. And my only other post was that I loved her bag 😂 maybe I am Christian Dior too 👀
Not butt hurt (now who's being dramatic?), just politely suggesting that you're in the wrong place. You can have another opinion, and there's a separate place to post it.

Reactions: 5
Also the “begging for money” comment related to Alice having a PayPal account listed on her Instagram for people to send her money through. That’s literally money going into her pocket that she’s apparently now investing in high risk strategies 🙄😂

Also the “begging for money” comment related to Alice having a PayPal account listed on her Instagram for people to send her money through. That’s literally money going into her pocket that she’s apparently now investing in high risk strategies 🙄😂
Tbh I would do the same if people wanted to send me money. Unfortunately though, they don’t 😂

Exactly

Reactions: 1
This is so dramatic. Disgusted with her? Sounds like jealousy to me. She’s privileged and obviously comes from from money but you can’t be disgusted with somebody for looking after their future finances and perhaps influencing her followers to do the same. I would rather see this on my feed than influencers living beyond their means and ramming MLM’s down my throat.

And exploiting her followers? She’s been offering free workouts for months. She has probably helped a lot of people keep some routine and activity in their lives while things have been closed. “Begging for money” is such a reach.

Jesus Christ you must live such a sad little life.
Unlike Alice, I don’t need to spend silly money on materialistic stuff to make me temporarily feel like good.

Unlike Alice, I thankfully have more than one real friend that I met on the gram.

Unlike Alice, I thankfully don’t have a dysfunctional family that have nothing to do with me.

Unlike Alice, I’m not up and down like a yo yo every other day with a clearly undiagnosed mental health problem.

Unlike Alice, I don’t have, and never ha an eating disorder.

Unlike Alice, I don’t have pyjamas that make me look like roadkill.

And you think I’m the sad one? LOL!

And yes, I am disgusted with her. She is so minted she can afford to invest money and lose it. Not put it in a savings account, but actually lose it. Why not ask for donations towards Women’s Aid given she supposedly cares about victims of domestic violence so much?

Sadly you are exactly the kind of naive follower she thrives on - carry on lining her pockets love x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unlike Alice, I don’t need to spend silly money on materialistic stuff to make me temporarily feel like good.

Unlike Alice, I thankfully have more than one real friend that I met on the gram.

Unlike Alice, I thankfully don’t have a dysfunctional family that have nothing to do with me.

Unlike Alice, I’m not up and down like a yo yo every other day with a clearly undiagnosed mental health problem.

Unlike Alice, I don’t have, and never ha an eating disorder.

Unlike Alice, I don’t have pyjamas that make me look like roadkill.

And you think I’m the sad one? LOL!

And yes, I am disgusted with her. She is so minted she can afford to invest money and lose it. Not put it in a savings account, but actually lose it. Why not ask for donations towards Women’s Aid given she supposedly cares about victims of domestic violence so much?

Sadly you are exactly the kind of naive follower she thrives on - carry on lining her pockets love x
How can you hate on someone for having a dysfunctional family? An eating disorder? Undiagnosed mental health issues? How can you have so much dislike for someone you’ve probably never met - surely just unfollow her and move on with your life?

And before someone says “you’re on a gossip forum what do you expect”. I expect gossip, not pure hate like this. I’m actually in shock that someone wrote that response out and thought it was ok 😅

I agree that asking for donations to woman’s aid would have been a really great thing to do though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How can you hate on someone for having a dysfunctional family? An eating disorder? Undiagnosed mental health issues? How can you have so much dislike for someone you’ve probably never met - surely just unfollow her and move on with your life?

And before someone says “you’re on a gossip forum what do you expect”. I expect gossip, not pure hate like this. I’m actually in shock that someone wrote that response out and thought it was ok 😅

I agree that asking for donations to woman’s aid would have been a really great thing to do though.
I think you’re lost... 👋🏼🚪

Reactions: 9

You accused me of having a ‘sad little life’. I’m pointing out that I’m not the one with a sad little life. I actually feel sorry for Alice, she’s clearly a deeply troubled young lady. However, for me, bragging about essentially gambling her money whilst asking impressionable followers for money and donations is too much.

Yeah I agree, it's harsh to pile in on someone for having family issues/estrangement, past disordered eating or mental health issues. She's put herself in the spotlight, sure, but those things are kind of off limits for taking issue with someone I feel. A lot going on there that anyone other than her can never know. If anything the fact she shares any struggles with those things raises my opinion of her in my eyes as it makes her more real and relatable.

Yeah I agree, it's harsh to pile in on someone for having family issues/estrangement, past disordered eating or mental health issues. She's put herself in the spotlight, sure, but those things are kind of off limits for taking issue with someone I feel. A lot going on there that anyone other than her can never know. If anything the fact she shares any struggles with those things raises my opinion of her in my eyes as it makes her more real and relatable.
I don’t see how I was piling in? Somebody accused me of having a sad little life and I simply commented that I don’t have many of the issues that Alice has!

No issue with sharing her struggles, but she has no insight into her privilege.

Reactions: 3
Can I just say the pyjamas that make me look like roadkill comment killed me off 😂

You can be privileged and have the problems that Alice has had or currently has. I know we say stuff like ‘I don’t know what she’s whining about....’ but I do also think that’s part of the problem with society that there is always this perception of you can’t be upset when you appear to have it all but we don’t know where her MH probs stems from.

What I don’t agree with is the way she delivers these things as she comes across so smug at times and she does love to brag-I’m not sure she even realises that shes doing it. Furthermore I really don’t agree with the PayPal link and the problem I have with that is yes she is doing free workouts but who are the people participating? I would say a good percentage are people who invested into her cookbook and clothing lines which have lined her pockets with a pretty penny. She will also have gained more followers/interest for her app which she will be charging for. It’s a bit of give and take and if she is taking payments then I also agree she should donate to charity.

Reactions: 7
Promoting makeup today. I wouldn’t buy anything she recommends given the state of her skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.