Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe she has her paypal in the bio

There are people and children going to bed hungry but selfish Alice wants money sent to her for the insta workouts she provides you

How bleeping selfish of her. This is her job. Noone asked her to be an influencer, not our problem if brands are not giving her ads

Reactions: 8
I mean, in some sense yes... but only because you get used to looking young and want to keep that up. Unlike fillers which can make your skin saggy, botox won't do anything like that.
Yeah this is what I mean really - you get accustomed to looking a certain way and have to keep paying to retain it. With her fancy flat and designer bags and regular Botox and the light machine she uses for her face... and she doesn't think she's wealthy?!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think her botox looks good though, it’s very obvious she’s had it. If you’re having it at that age it should be very subtle as a prevention.

Reactions: 5
Rich...not rich...I don’t feel it matters that much as long as you pick a lane and stay in it. She has a personal insta account so if she wants to humblebrag about her designer stuff - which she has every right to!- do it there and make it PRIVATE. For her public PT account, stick to workouts and inspirational quotes and ads and podcast crap. Separate the two, right?
I don’t understand influencers putting it all out there and being miffed when they are judged.

Reactions: 7
Rich...not rich...I don’t feel it matters that much as long as you pick a lane and stay in it. She has a personal insta account so if she wants to humblebrag about her designer stuff - which she has every right to!- do it there and make it PRIVATE. For her public PT account, stick to workouts and inspirational quotes and ads and podcast crap. Separate the two, right?
I don’t understand influencers putting it all out there and being miffed when they are judged.
Yah I don’t understand why she has two open accounts

Reactions: 1
The Botox is honestly mad at her age. I don't know too much about it but I'd have thought it's one of those things where once you've had it, you have to keep getting it! What a huge commitment to take on at such a young age. Goes totally against what she always preaches about loving your body for what it can do rather than what it looks like.
I think its something being marketed at younger women now - 'preventative' botox if you will. I follow a few girls on insta who have had it and its so shocking to me! Cosmetic enhancement just seems to be getting to be more a 'thing' now even in youth. I feel like everyone has had their lips done!

Reactions: 3
Another influencer that comes from money. Where are all the working class influencers who don't have mummy and daddy to fund them or went to posh schools?

Reactions: 7
Another influencer that comes from money. Where are all the working class influencers who don't have mummy and daddy to fund them or went to posh schools?
This is something I've been wondering about lately too. It drives me mad when they try and downplay it too; do people seriously think being raised in a family with money, even if they haven't given you a penny as an adult, doesn't come with priveleges?

Reactions: 9
She’s completely tone deaf. Asking for money? Whining about her life from her fancy penthouse flat?
Maybe she should go volunteer her time during the pandemic and lock down. Do something complexity altruistic, for a change.

Reactions: 5
She is just all over the place. Totally overdramatic and doesn't seem to recognise her privilege.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.