Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally read the comments on Paddy a few pages back, she’s always mentioning him now and made a point of getting his foot in shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does always do a q&a and include the questions about Paddy and her siblings and then say she’s not comfortable answering them. Don’t get why people are so obsessed with asking? But yeah Alice maybe stop bringing it up and just ignore those questions!

Reactions: 4
Including the bit about 'some families have complex relationships that don't need to be aired...'

Just say your siblings hate you and go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh I want to stalk her siblings now 😂
Please do and update us all. She was so defensive in her answer. Just skip the question, it’s not a live interview.

Also: see this picture. The filter is so bad and slipping. Her jaw is much wider than that. When did everyone decide that triangle shaped faces are the “right” ones? Doesn’t she always preach self acceptance?
Sigh.

This doesn't look like Alice AT ALL (but it is) 🤷🏼‍♀️
Massively filtered as well. So glad I grew up in the 80s, when you could just be you

Attachments

Please do and update us all. She was so defensive in her answer. Just skip the question, it’s not a live interview.
Pretty boring ... she likes her brothers pics on Facebook and follows him on insta so I guess they’re closer. Her sister looks like her complete opposite, has a pretty steady job and used to work in politics. It would seem that her mum definitely has a favourite in golden girl Alice and she looks just like her dad!!

Reactions: 2
The endless musical thing... go be back off Broadway if that’s your heart desire for gosh sake. Or come up with a dance program.
No, Alice can’t win with me. Her content is zzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
I just want to post something a bit controversial regarding Alice’s claim for domestic violence and how I feel about her women aid work. This isn’t meant to be a “my life’s worse than yours” post because of course we will never know. And equally I am not trying to belittle domestic violence or anyone’s experience of it. I personally feel quite offended by her stories on this issue and am happy to be corrected if I am totally wrong.

As someone who has suffered domestic violence to the point of having to get restraining orders and deal with the fall out when you have kids, I find it almost offensive that Alice can talk about her relationship as being abusive and then make posts that feels like she is trying to relate to other women who have been in abusive relationships.
She would have been at school or college at this time and also most likely living at home?(but maybe she said she was living at him). However surely she was going into college and if things were that bad the teachers would have picked up on mood behaviour, marks on her body e.t.c and checked in?

I also only ever remember her talking about how her abuse was mental, which is terrible and if this was the case then I hope she gets all the support she needs. This is one of the first times shes talked about physical abuse? Is the escalation of how terrible it was for her just because she’s creating it in her mind and can’t remember what she said or is she actually coming to terms with it? In which case, as such a vulnerable person, how can she stand up and talk about it in front of literally millions of people and not break down?

if, god forbid, she has been through all this and it has been as awful as she makes out on the gram then I am sorry Alice for doubting you.
I understand that campaigns and charities need recognisable faces on board with them BUT I struggle with the fact that a fantastic charity is using such a self obsessed, money grabbing, unkind l, 28 year old (no idea how old she is) as the top story when I’m not even sure she’s telling the truth about it.
And I just want to say, I never want to belittle someone’s experiences but after collecting a lot of information from various posts and videos, the range of information she gives just doesn’t sit well with me
I think this is quite an uncomfortable post to be honest. There will always be people who exaggerate or outright lie about abuse they have been subject to, but unless we have solid evidence that they are doing so, I think it’s quite dangerous to cast doubt on people’s experiences. So many victims of abuse cite fear of not being believed, or being brushed off as being over dramatic as a main reason for saying nothing, so I think it’s really important that we don’t allow this narrative of ‘surely someone would have noticed’ etc to take hold - many people successfully hide abuse for years on end.
I’m truly sorry for your experience and hope you are in a better place, but I don’t think it’s fair or right to speak about Alice’s experience in this way unless you have definitive information to justify it. A feeling that it ‘doesn’t sit right’ isn’t enough for me I’m afraid.

Reactions: 12
I think this is quite an uncomfortable post to be honest. There will always be people who exaggerate or outright lie about abuse they have been subject to, but unless we have solid evidence that they are doing so, I think it’s quite dangerous to cast doubt on people’s experiences. So many victims of abuse cite fear of not being believed, or being brushed off as being over dramatic as a main reason for saying nothing, so I think it’s really important that we don’t allow this narrative of ‘surely someone would have noticed’ etc to take hold - many people successfully hide abuse for years on end.
I’m truly sorry for your experience and hope you are in a better place, but I don’t think it’s fair or right to speak about Alice’s experience in this way unless you have definitive information to justify it. A feeling that it ‘doesn’t sit right’ isn’t enough for me I’m afraid.
no I completely understand and I am going to delete it now even though people can read your quote because it doesn’t come across at all how I meant it to.

That bloody pony tail swishing she does gets right on my nerves 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.