Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice..Alice..Alice...
Come on. Hopefully this is the worst thing to ever happen to you but get a grip girl. You’re saving lives, giving back, just stay home and be quiet. Your stories for the last 24 hours have been heavily whiney and sulky.
Cheer up! Nothing lasts forever.

Reactions: 1
There's nothing wrong with having expensive taste. But the second answer - when people answer like that, it obviously means they have £££.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The very fact she has to post and tag any new item she gets is boastful enough

Did she actually do that??? What the duck does she need "donations" for??
The link’s in her bio 😂.
She’s posted about it a few times, claims that because she makes such amazing free content and it takes her so much time and effort to produce we all owe her cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The link’s in her bio 😂.
She’s posted about it a few times, claims that because she makes such amazing free content and it takes her so much time and effort to produce we all owe her cash!
Would love to know how much she gets

Reactions: 2
All these influencers who push early nights, exercise and self care seem to be the unhappiest. Maybe I’ll just stick with my gin and pizza lifestyle 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, I thought this was for charity (the domestic abuse one she supports) but it doesn't seem to be. This doesn't sit right with me. If you want to be paid then set up the content so its not free - otherwise just use it as a PR exercise and leave it as being free. Asking for 'donations' seems so odd and unusual

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This was in her personal account stories this AM. Think she and Paddy bought a house?

Her Q and A was ridiculous. She probably wrote the questions herself. So fake with the hair extensions and Botox at -what- 26?
Nice example for the young impressionable women that follow you. Tone deaf idiot.
Looking at the architects profile that project was completed in 2018. Perhaps they’ve bought it now it’s been sold on but strange to share the before if so?

Reactions: 1
This was in her personal account stories this AM. Think she and Paddy bought a house?

Her Q and A was ridiculous. She probably wrote the questions herself. So fake with the hair extensions and Botox at -what- 26?
Nice example for the young impressionable women that follow you. Tone deaf idiot.
Botox at 26 is ridiculous. Honestly. I am 29 this year and considering getting some on my frown lines... only cause genetically my family has strong ones lol and mine are coming in.

The Botox is honestly mad at her age. I don't know too much about it but I'd have thought it's one of those things where once you've had it, you have to keep getting it! What a huge commitment to take on at such a young age. Goes totally against what she always preaches about loving your body for what it can do rather than what it looks like.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, I thought this was for charity (the domestic abuse one she supports) but it doesn't seem to be. This doesn't sit right with me. If you want to be paid then set up the content so its not free - otherwise just use it as a PR exercise and leave it as being free. Asking for 'donations' seems so odd and unusual
Agree, this is really poor form on Alice's part

The Botox is honestly mad at her age. I don't know too much about it but I'd have thought it's one of those things where once you've had it, you have to keep getting it! What a huge commitment to take on at such a young age. Goes totally against what she always preaches about loving your body for what it can do rather than what it looks like.
I mean, in some sense yes... but only because you get used to looking young and want to keep that up. Unlike fillers which can make your skin saggy, botox won't do anything like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.