Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree with the statement, I think it’s very different when you are an influencer and you’ve no idea what any of your followers are going through, but you are complaining ..

Reactions: 3
Yes, Alice. Every emotion is valid but so is every situation. Other people are allowed to emotions over your posts too! This breed of ‘influencers’ are just so absorbed in their own importance they can’t even comprehend how this situation is effecting people outside of the world of Instagram! They have no idea what it’s like to not be able to afford food for your kids, a holiday in a European beach club, cocktails at the latest swanky bar or a £600 dress! Everything in their lives is intangible! Come back to me Alice when you’ve lost everything and I’ll have an ounce of sympathy for you!!

Reactions: 13
I think she reads here too
I mean I hate these quotes, half of them don’t make sense anyway but people think they are clever. Those 2 things are no where near the same thing. And nobody said her feelings weren’t valid (that’s what she wants people to think we’ve said and what she wants to think we’ve said) we just asked her to read the bloody room!

Don’t get me wrong I do feel for her, she is clearly struggling. But she lives in a gorgeous flat with her boyfriend who buys her Dior bags, she went abroad on holiday and had a few staycations, her career might have slowed a little bit this year but it’s certainly not over. I think she just needs some perspective and to learn to be thankful for what she does have rather than think about what she doesn’t have!
The thing is, she is always struggling, isn’t she? Even at her peak as an influencer she was in therapy and would regularly complain about how down she was.

Nobody is saying that privileged people can’t have their down moments, but if you can’t handle criticism then frankly you are in the wrong job! Posts over recent weeks have been extremely tone deaf and show she has no thought for how many thousands of her followers are really, really struggling.

A close relative of mine almost died of Covid having contracted it in hospital. I cannot even begin to describe the heartbreak waiting for news from the hospital. I doubt she is thinking about all of those who have lost loved ones due to this wretched virus. Or those whose lives are hanging in the balance.

Reactions: 4
Yes, Alice. Every emotion is valid but so is every situation. Other people are allowed to emotions over your posts too! This breed of ‘influencers’ are just so absorbed in their own importance they can’t even comprehend how this situation is effecting people outside of the world of Instagram! They have no idea what it’s like to not be able to afford food for your kids, a holiday in a European beach club, cocktails at the latest swanky bar or a £600 dress! Everything in their lives is intangible! Come back to me Alice when you’ve lost everything and I’ll have an ounce of sympathy for you!!
Snowflake❄ culture

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tbh if I lived with my bf and he was posting saying he was lonely I’d be a bit offended. Maybe it’s me because I don’t like with my bf and probably won’t be able to see him for ages now but it is annoying that she gets to live with her bf and is saying she’s lonely.

Tbh if I lived with my bf and he was posting saying he was lonely I’d be a bit offended. Maybe it’s me because I don’t like with my bf and probably won’t be able to see him for ages now but it is annoying that she gets to live with her bf and is saying she’s lonely.
Perhaps he doesn’t give her much attention? Would explain why she’s such an attention seeker tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone care?
Anyone not sleep like this occasionally or even all the momen
God help her if she ever decides to have a child!
Or a proper job that keeps her up at night and then she has to get to the office for 7.30.
Quit complaining and asking for PayPal donations. Don’t need to hear it and don’t want to put more handouts into your over privilege £150 gym leggings pockets.

oh and now she’s trying to make content out of her lack of sleep but cover it as “helping her following”

Attachments

She's always moaning about something. Something is always wrong. Everyone has problems but why continuously broadcast it to your followers who are going through all sorts? I think she needs constant attention and reassurance. yawn

Reactions: 5
She's always moaning about something. Something is always wrong. Everyone has problems but why continuously broadcast it to your followers who are going through all sorts? I think she needs constant attention and reassurance. yawn
It must be exhausting being her, constantly needing reassurance.

Oh goodie!
Recipes in her app too. Did Alice get a degree in nutrition or has she decided that she knows more than people who studied and earned recognized degrees ? So tired of instaidiots handing out health advice with no basis.

Oh goodie!
Recipes in her app too. Did Alice get a degree in nutrition or has she decided that she knows more than people who studied and earned recognized degrees ? So tired of instaidiots handing out health advice with no basis.
I wonder what her friend rhitrition thinks of this...I thought the same!

Oh goodie!
Why can’t people stay in their lane? People take her as gospel so it’s actually just irresponsible, you learn “nutrition” in a PT course for about 2 hours.

Surely a collaboration would serve them both? This is why I'm suspicious of these influencer friendships

By putting a post on about ‘face filters’ just shows that she’s got an editing app and knows how to use it! I like how she’s specifically singled out the face, you just keep editing your body though Alice 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.