Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ovulation day. She’s going to be riding DP like a gold cup winner this evening the minute he walks through the door. 🙈😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ovulation day. She’s going to be riding DP like a gold cup winner this evening the minute he walks through the door. 🙈😳
Especially as she’s had such an amazing morning at the gym - and her followers needed to see this in such great detail why exactly?

Reactions: 4
Especially as she’s had such an amazing morning at the gym - and her followers needed to see this in such great detail why exactly?
Also quite telling that none of her BEST FRIENDS from chessidiot’s wedding or her numerous events where she becomes BEST FRIENDS with someone she just met steps up during her fortnightly meltdowns. And DP nowhere to be seen 😂

Reactions: 6
It would annoy the hell out of me I was her PT and Alice was having to constantly set the camera up every exercise and check if she liked how it looked between set. Just do the work out!!

Stay off Tattle, Alice 👋
Of all the things she could respond to Tattle about, she chose that.
Ahhh there I was thinking she’d address her over-sharing, her unchecked need to disclose every phase of her menstrual cycle, her excessive spending habits on horrid fast fashion and her superficial friendships and non existent relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another inspiring bowl of mushy stuff that really doesn’t need a recipe or a reel. And why not iron a T Shirt if you’re trying to promote a brand that’s paying you??? She also waves her hands and arms around wayyyyyy too much when she’s doing these. She just comes across as insincere and fake and disinterested. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another inspiring bowl of mushy stuff that really doesn’t need a recipe or a reel. And why not iron a T Shirt if you’re trying to promote a brand that’s paying you??? She also waves her hands and arms around wayyyyyy too much when she’s doing these. She just comes across as insincere and fake and disinterested. 🤷‍♀️
Ah plant based Alice! The hands flailing is so very “I got paid to do this and have to appear overly enthusiastic which is totally at odds with my usual programming”. Who is heading up marketing at these brands? A five year old would do a better job.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah plant based Alice! The hands flailing is so very “I got paid to do this and have to appear overly enthusiastic which is totally at odds with my usual programming”. Who is heading up marketing at these brands? A five year old would do a better job.
I know, someone has to review and sign off on these ads, amazing how little they care about the professionalism of their ambassadors

I know, someone has to review and sign off on these ads, amazing how little they care about the professionalism of their ambassadors
Exactly my thoughts earlier. There appears to be zero scrutiny or accountability regarding the half-arsed ads some influencers put out there. Imagine doing this in the real world? Nah, me either!

It really is. That kind of fake, out of the blue video advert really needs to die a death. They’re so disingenuous, It’s so rare to see one where you can actually tell true influencer uses the project. Alice also just proves how little they care about the brand too with all those typos 🙄🫣

• Heart
Why does she need to be in the car or a cab on the way to the gym at 5.45am when she doesn't have a 9 - 5 job? I understand she has a super flexible job so why gloat to everyone that you are up so early. Also why don't you take the tube to the gym in Central London like everyone else??? Her 3rd Space membership must be gifted / sponsored for that.

Her face always looks like she needs a good wash. It’s not giving me glowing goddess, it’s giving me greasy deep fat fryer vibes.
It’s that massive shiny forehead too. Could be seen from the space station. Also - why is her tongue always against her teeth? Does she do it deliberately or is it because of her veneers or Invisalign or whatever she’s messing with? She looks like a chipmunk half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s that massive shiny forehead too. Could be seen from the space station. Also - why is her tongue always against her teeth? Does she do it deliberately or is it because of her veneers or Invisalign or whatever she’s messing with? She looks like a chipmunk half the time.
The tongue against the teeth smile gives me the ick 🤢

I find it really cringe how she likes her own posts using her other account 🥴 Quite a few influencers do this, I’m embarrassed for all of them x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
probably exacerbates those pie crust crinkles too by constantly pushing it up against her teeth.

Reactions: 1
Just pop out for a walk at 3 in the afternoon because she’s been on her computer ALL day! Poor Alice 🙄 she couldn’t manage in the real world where people have bosses and actual jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.