Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually belly laughed. One subject she knows sweet FA about!
This has to be a joke. What is she going to say? ‘To be happy and healthy from the inside you need too much Botox, fake teeth, regular blow dries, nail appts, thousands of pounds to spend on awful clothing and a breakdown every Monday?’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Miss I’m so stressed is away on an all expenses paid trip for Volvo?!! In a luxury hotel, and she’s taken Grunge Pants with her?! This turns me off the brand completely. The rising cost of living and political meltdown in the UK and they splurge money on vacuous “influencers” for no discernible reason. I cannot believe they think she has any pulling power whatsoever to sell their products?!! I’m baffled!

And it’s going to take til 2024 for her utterly pointless book to be published?!! I guess Speak & Spell might take a while to create a whole book of nonsense. 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So Miss I’m so stressed is away on an all expenses paid trip for Volvo?!! In a luxury hotel, and she’s taken Grunge Pants with her?! This turns me off the brand completely. The rising cost of living and political meltdown in the UK and they splurge money on vacuous “influencers” for no discernible reason. I cannot believe they think she has any pulling power whatsoever to sell their products?!! I’m baffled!

And it’s going to take til 2024 for her utterly pointless book to be published?!! I guess Speak & Spell might take a while to create a whole book of nonsense. 😬
Maybe there is something lined up in the meantime to get her more mainstream and a household name

Reactions: 1
That room is one of the cheaper ones. Only about £600 a night 🤪

I hope that when she gets back she’s thoroughly de-stressed from her hectic schedule of…erm…

• Haha
I could be very out of touch in my boring little life but is a foundation base for the gym something that people really concern themselves with!?!?!
I don’t wear any make up to the gym because I sweat so much it immediately would come off onto my towel. I can’t believe she actually said this! What a waste of Chanel

Reactions: 14
A full face of Chanel for the gym, I can't even cope with this. I get that she has some deep-seated image problems but surely she must see how ridiculous this is. What's the point of going on Roaccutane to give yourself perfect skin if you're still going to plaster yourself in makeup to work out?!

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that didn’t notice any kind of difference with it on vs off? (Could have just been my pre- coffee eyes)

Reactions: 11
A full face of Chanel for the gym, I can't even cope with this. I get that she has some deep-seated image problems but surely she must see how ridiculous this is. What's the point of going on Roaccutane to give yourself perfect skin if you're still going to plaster yourself in makeup to work out?!
And why is she promoting expensive unnecessary make up to her followers during a cost of living crises? You could get a weeks worth of food for the price of that tint. I'm sure she just enjoys showing off about the things she owns these days.

There was absolutely no difference. Chanel must see people like her coming a mile off. Dumping £50 on something that will make you look no different, what a life.

Still find it so weird that paddy is seemingly never there overnight on weekends and that today she’s had a nice day out with him and he’s gone off somewhere leaving her home alone? Like where would he be going so regularly?

Reactions: 13
Still find it so weird that paddy is seemingly never there overnight on weekends and that today she’s had a nice day out with him and he’s gone off somewhere leaving her home alone? Like where would he be going so regularly?
My automatic answer is that he's banging someone else. I've never known someone's partner to go away as much as hers on the weekend and not be having an affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the eye roll.. i am home alone again.. or similar
The way shes rubbing her face is going to give her wrinkles that make her even older. Her wrists/forearms are extremely chubby too, not sure if this is just muscle though

Reactions: 4
Her stories yesterday with Chanel and the lip balm are breaking ASA rules (again). You’d think she’d go ahead and read up on these things before going ahead and doing them. just makes her look like a money grabbing conwoman, like all is the other influencers that can’t mark their content properly.

Reactions: 4
He’s obviously out all day too if she’s got a “big work day” today. Honestly what’s the point of being in a relationship!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.