Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who at Volvo thought she was the right person to be influencing us all to buy that car? She’s a Fiat 500 to Audi TT hun at best 😂
I can only think that the very rich well connected Fairy Godmother woman has a relative or very good friend at Volvo. Also probably at YSL. Because Alice is not well known in the grand scheme of merchandising. It’s a bit different being one of 12 Insta huns flogging frozen cat sick meals to being the face of a big name car brand!!! 🤔🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve suddenly realised she’s not even 30 yet. She behaves like a hormonal teenager but looks like a late 30s/early 40s trophy wife (when she is in leggings, not playing dress up in mummy/DP’s clothes).

Reactions: 8
Stressed and overwhelmed. Aw I just can't imagine what it must be like to be a young privileged woman living in London with no children and money to burn with your only real worry in life being which outfit you're going to wear for your next fancy dinner party. It sounds like one hell of a difficult life.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She just looks SO different here than in her posed pictures. She really needs to leave her face alone
It’s giving

It’s giving
I do know making fun of her looks is mean when she is so insecure about them. She does not help herself though, sharing her obsessions daily over her appearance and her moods because of it. She makes it all that she is about, hence it’s going to be the first thing anyone would poke holes at.
If she didn’t give a tit, then nobody else would. I don’t think she’s grasped that yet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just looks SO different here than in her posed pictures. She really needs to leave her face alone
She looks HAGGARD! I don’t understand how? Could she be lying about her age? I also don’t understand what work she’s having done that makes her look so old? I have a bit of Botox in my forehand twice a year and I think it looks pretty natural…but this is just bizarre?!

Reactions: 5
I actually belly laughed. One subject she knows sweet FA about!
So the world wide rights have been acquired from her Manager / Management company rather than her personally. I don't know anything about publishing, I thought that perhaps the rights are purchased from the author and the Manager helps her find publisher rather than owning the rights. Can anyone clarify?

And still capitalising on the rep for clean eating Alice but then at the same time is a fresh perspective on the fitness industry and wants people to exercise/ be healthy for how they feel? Whilst at the same time she spends every Monday telling herself indulging over the weekend isn’t bad.

Reactions: 4
She looks HAGGARD! I don’t understand how? Could she be lying about her age? I also don’t understand what work she’s having done that makes her look so old? I have a bit of Botox in my forehand twice a year and I think it looks pretty natural…but this is just bizarre?!
She does look old, I’m sure it’s got worse since she’s been on the roaccutane.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.