Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning team; how are we all? Happy Saturday. Just to let you know, Alice is so, so happy. Daddy Paddy’s feet are back, and she is super duper happy. Please remember, Alice is so happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t tell us which hotel she’s staying at in New York but is more than happy to document her entire weekend in a place where most of her ‘fans’ live 🙃

Reactions: 7
So they’ve not seen each other for a week because Paddy’s been off with strippers, ahem, sorry, with his Mum, Alice has been up and down like a bloody rollercoaster and he insists on watching a film about golf. Yeah, sure, sounds like a really happy and balanced relationship…
In the tv interview they said it was removed at 12pm.

Reactions: 1
I’m still baffled how someone who’s ‘job’ is an at home workout app boasts about going to the gym so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she doing last minute adjustments to her 28 day challenge launching tomorrow, late on Sunday evening? I would have thought these things are planned weeks in advance do they are perfect to drop on the first day.... I would not be happy seeing this if I was a paying customer.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.