Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her womens health piece - hmmm - gonna say it. She looks crap.
Second photo - wouldn’t they let her stand next to daddy paddy? Who IS the guy he’s next to? Looks a lot like him….
She looks like a completely different person here. Maybe her weight fluctuates so much and on a smaller person even 4-5lbs would make a big difference in appearance? She looks very different in her recent photos.

Reactions: 4
The body language is always off on the photos of Alice and Paddy, know she’ll be choosing certain poses but where are the ones where he’s hugging her??
I’ve said it before - everyone deserves someone who puts the effort in, I just don’t get the sense from what she shares.

Reactions: 7
Her and DaddyPad hug like awkwardly male:female co-workers that don’t want any awkward body-touching moments, so stick their bottoms out and away from each other just to be safe.

Reactions: 3
Alice this morning: I'm on a family holiday so trying not to be on my phone as much

Alice straight after: films her morning workout and says she'll post it later, posts a picture of her lunch, films herself getting ready for dinner

I literally came on to say this - what happened to not using her phone?

Her smug stories last week about period pain fucked me off as someone with adenomyosis.. no Alice a 10 minute walk will not make it feel better given that sometimes the pains are so bad I can barely stand! As is the same with lots of women! You can tell she's one of those who has easy periods but makes out they are painful to seem relatable.

She also strikes me as one of those women whose like "omg I HATE running, I'm sooooo slow at running, I'm not really a runner you know?" - then proceeds to run 5km in 20 mins 🙄 literally my pet hate with insta Huns 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The body language is always off on the photos of Alice and Paddy, know she’ll be choosing certain poses but where are the ones where he’s hugging her??
I’ve said it before - everyone deserves someone who puts the effort in, I just don’t get the sense from what she shares.
I also feel like people who gush so much about their other half this much normally means something is off - almost as if she's painting the picture she wants to have, when actually the reality is quite the opposite.

Reactions: 14
I also feel like people who gush so much about their other half this much normally means something is off - almost as if she's painting the picture she wants to have, when actually the reality is quite the opposite.
My SIL is like that. Plasters all over Instagram how #blessed 🤢 she is with her marriage, yet whenever I see them in person she speaks to him like 💩🙄

Reactions: 11
It’s giving ick.

Daddy Paddy's outfit (and general appearance) gives me the absolute ick.
DP’s awkward hand on Alice’s bottom whilst her awkward arm wrapping around him whilst they look at each other. The person taking the photo must be eye rolling so much, it’s amazing the photo is in focus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha 🤣🤣 the irony of this whole statement! 🤦🏻‍♀️

You want to soak it all in - heres an idea - get off your bleeping phone love 🤣🙄

Screenshot_2022-06-29-20-44-17-290.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

You want to soak it all in - heres an idea - get off your bleeping phone love 🤣🙄

View attachment 1379078
You posted this 7 minutes ago. She’s already deleted.
so she’s spending her “ oh so special” vacation trolling tattle 🥱

You posted this 7 minutes ago. She’s already deleted.
so she’s spending her “ oh so special” vacation trolling tattle 🥱
And this. Spot the body stretching

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1379078
Why is she apologising? She hasn’t been MIA anyway, she’s posted her workouts, her outfits, daddy paddy. Why does she even reference stress in the post? This woman has such a severe addiction to sm it’s so sad. Even during when she’s supposedly having the best time of her life.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.