Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know anything about chessie but given the extravagant hen do I'm surprised that the wedding looks to be fairly simple. In a field by a lake?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s here - https://www.wildernessreserve.com/home

Omg I just checked the wedding prices!!!!
View attachment 1358990
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a firm believer in if people have the money they can spend it on what they want - think of all the people who will have been employed etc by that venue, florists, DJs etc

However. Reality check. It is one day. Ok, 2 days in her case. They’re easily spending £100k on that wedding and it’s simply to show off. If instagram was banned from the venue there’s no way she’d be picking something so flashy!

Reactions: 11
That annoying shoulder shrug she does on her stories gives me the rage 🤣
Just hate the eyefucking stories. Like fair enough maybe speak to camera to show off your make up and say how you’re really happy with your skin now. But she just stares at herself lovingly. I don’t follow many other people who do that…

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Its one of her so called best friends wedding and she is a bridesmaid. Can she not put her bleeping phone down for a minute and just enjoy. She can post all of this later if she really has the need to boast and brag about her make up, her run, her skin, how happy (apparently) she is! Why does she need to share all of this in real time with literal strangers who are more than likely at work?!

Also who gets married on a Tuesday?!

Reactions: 7
Its one of her so called best friends wedding and she is a bridesmaid. Can she not put her bleeping phone down for a minute and just enjoy. She can post all of this later if she really has the need to boast and brag about her make up, her run, her skin, how happy (apparently) she is! Why does she need to share all of this in real time with literal strangers who are more than likely at work?!

Exactly this. You'd think it was her wedding. She is SO self absorbed.

Reactions: 4
It’s here - https://www.wildernessreserve.com/home

Omg I just checked the wedding prices!!!!
View attachment 1358990
What are the chances of it being #sponsored or #mediarate though. High. Very very high.

Oh don’t be fooled. Chessie is the most odious and obnoxious. She’d be glued to her phoney poney and taking loads of gapey mouthed stupid selfies with her bridey tribey. Might even throw in a photo of her pubey rubies for a good measure of body positivity and self wuvin.
I’d hazard a bet the venue would only sponsor the wedding or offer a heavily discounted rate for a mid week date.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.