Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't bashing, I just thought that a Chanel bag would be more 'normal' at a private school reunion than if she'd gone to some dodgy comp.
I went to a v expensive private school and if someone turned up to a reunion in that get up we’d think it was pretty hilarious. I went to one last year and most people were coming straight from work as we all have busy careers. One woman wore massive Louboutin heels and a floppy hat and she looked so out of place. It’s so flash and OTT, overcompensating for her lack of self esteem

Reactions: 6
All those fancy material possessions that social media tries to make you think that if you have them you will feel happy and fulfilled and that they’re necessary to a good life. I think if influencers could be happy with less and find the joy in the smaller things and human connection rather than countless designer goods they might be happier?!

Reactions: 3
Bag $5200
Sweater $1150 (runway)
Coat $1295
Boots $670
$8300 for the tagged items.

she’s lost the plot
And she looked frumpy. She’s in her 20s. These huge knitted things and massive big boots do her no favours. 😬

She’s been reading Tattle again. 🤣 she never ever leaves her phone to one side?!! When does she do this? We had her entire holiday with her! Every meal, every outfit. We know her period. Her meals and moods. She’s such a delusional fibber. And she hasn’t got friends, not ones we see that aren’t in the Insta circle of vacuous nothing. Apart from Pants Boy. And the wrist of doom. It’s back. 😬😆

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I love these influencers that say ‘you don’t see everything’ ‘I only share a tiny part of my life’ …. But they share a story every 20 mins, take a pic of every plate of food they eat, film themselves for their entire gym session, tag every outfit … there’s literally no time for them to have this secret life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear. All of the questions are basically answering stuff on here. She couldn't really make it more obvious could she! For someone who feels the need to do multiple talking stories every morning about exactly what she will be doing all day (and then post more throughout the day) I find it odd that she thinks she doesn't share much. I mean I know more about her day than I do my own half the time!!!

Reactions: 14
It would be much easier if she just came on here and answered us herself 😂

And now filming for Symprove...so expect her to start about various gut disorders/ibs issues she's never mentioned before in order to promote another expensive supplement 😒

Reactions: 7
It would be much easier if she just came on here and answered us herself 😂

And now filming for Symprove...so expect her to start about various gut disorders/ibs issues she's never mentioned before in order to promote another expensive supplement 😒
I thought that. She’s never ever mentioned gut issues. Now she’s hopping on the IBS bandwagon. I hate this. Loathe it. If you’ve got gut issues get checked properly. Don’t spend loads of money on stuff you don’t need until you know what’s going on. It could be IBS it could be one of a million other things. These influencers would sell their granny for the right fee and freebies. 😡

Reactions: 9
Who the hell does she think she is please?!! :sick:
I forgot the Dior belt. Add another $760 so over $9000. On one outfit.

I guess she has been reading on here and asked herself this question so she could clarify 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her mouth looks weird because of her horse like teeth. 🤣

Liar liar! If she had a fulfilling life and friends she wouldn’t post health stories all day and when she is gettting her period. She’s such a bubble headed liar with no self esteem. We see you Alice.
F8867A4E-FCED-4231-8568-38799193F517.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just SO unethical. There is absolutely zero evidence for Symprove. It’s so bad that people feel conned into buying this tit. If you eat a varied diet with lots of different plants, your gut microbiome will be very healthy. There is absolutely NO NEED for these supplements. Just a money spinner for snake oil

Reactions: 5
And now we're advertising a sofa! What the hell is her job? Pt or professional billboard/freebie sponge?!

Reactions: 8
And now we're advertising a sofa! What the hell is her job? Pt or professional billboard/freebie sponge?!
Oh jeez! I swear that other vacuous freebie loving lunatic Chessie was plugging these too! And hasn’t Alice been banging on about her sofa since they moved but she’s never declared it as gifted??? She is soooooooo sneaky.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.