Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who can’t see her personal acocunt here is her Monday thought ….🙃
You talking to us Alice?
Gosh she’s got all deep for a Monday morning. 😳🤣🤔

My opinion still is that her table decoration looked shite. I save my empathy for those that are rightly deserving, not cash splashing ad hiding fakes. Just sayin’ 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not all of what’s been said is opinion either - some of it is fact.
Does the app have a continuous stream of problems? Yes
Will paying customers be happy with that? No
Are ostrich feathers cruel? Yes
Does she continuously show off her wealth? Yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not all of what’s been said is opinion either - some of it is fact.
Does the app have a continuous stream of problems? Yes
Will paying customers be happy with that? No
Are ostrich feathers cruel? Yes
Does she continuously show off her wealth? Yes.
Did she fail to declare the car sponsorship? Yes.
Did she deliberately misled her subscribers? Yes.

Reactions: 15
Does Lewis never ever seem to wear trousers? Yes.
Does she mess with her skin a lot? Yes.
Does she filter and edit her photos? Yes.

• Haha
Has Alice broken Instagram in her first phase of getting Tattle banned…..😳😬🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If insta and Facebook are down does that mean Alice’s only option left is to browse tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine they are gone forever! What would she do?! Nobody would know about her tablescapes and her £900 sandals!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No where to complain about her trapped wind, stinky farts, period pains, bad skin.
No where to show off her ugly sandals, designer bags, botox, laser skin treatment, hair treatments, etc. What a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somewhere, right around Fulham and neighbouring areas there’s a huge existential crisis of women in their 20s and 30s with swishy blonde hair, designer loungewear and iPhone 13 Pro Maxes in meltdown at their inability to post their (often almost hidden) adverts for deodorant, baby sleep aids, dishwasher tabs, shampoo, home delivery meal kits or any other tat they can get paid to enthuse over for two days. 😬

• Haha
Somewhere, right around Fulham and neighbouring areas there’s a huge existential crisis of women in their 20s and 30s with swishy blonde hair, designer loungewear and iPhone 13 Pro Maxes in meltdown at their inability to post their (often almost hidden) adverts for deodorant, baby sleep aids, dishwasher tabs, shampoo, home delivery meal kits or any other tat they can get paid to enthuse over for two days. 😬
Two things-
You forgot Almonds 😂

Alice mentions two friends today. Go you. Prove to us how relevant and popular you are.
Geez what a narc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This October challenge for the App - it doesn’t actually start til the 11th of the month and this week there’s basically three workouts cunningly disguised as deload - lucky dip. I can go and find some workouts on You Tube. 🤷‍♀️ When does the October challenge finish? 25th?!! 😳🤔

This October challenge for the App - it doesn’t actually start til the 11th of the month and this week there’s basically three workouts cunningly disguised as deload - lucky dip. I can go and find some workouts on You Tube. 🤷‍♀️ When does the October challenge finish? 25th?!! 😳🤔
Her app is utter shite going by what I saw in the FB group. I recommend caroline girvan videos on YouTube.

Reactions: 6
Alice has been digging about in the philosophical quote section again. The irony of this is not lost on me from someone who has more emotional ups and downs than the lift in the Eiffel Tower and who needs to fix herself by blowing obscene amounts of cash on clothing, table decorations and handbags.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Alice has been digging about in the philosophical quote section again. The irony of this is not lost on me from someone who has more emotional ups and downs than the lift in the Eiffel Tower and who needs to fix herself by blowing obscene amounts of cash on clothing, table decorations and handbags.
Also just nonsense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.