Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was sooo beautiful in the before photos. What is she doing to her face and why? She is still pretty but not natural looking

Reactions: 1
That’s what I always thought too, she said something along the lines of bad business decisions once and I’ve always really wanted to know what happened! It’s so random she posted those pics today and he reposted them.

Reactions: 3
704E4354-58D3-41CB-A387-7B9402651811.jpeg
6D38D18A-9B7B-4CD4-9F11-450C20137AC7.jpeg

I’m not critiquing her weight at all. However, she harps on about positively and honesty yet portrays a very different version of the truth.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 574967View attachment 574968
I’m not critiquing her weight at all. However, she harps on about positively and honesty yet portrays a very different version of the truth.
Uhm.. She looks much "bigger" here than in her typical IG photos. It's like she's cat fishing people at this point. I actually don't think she looks good for a personal trainer. I followed her before cause she looked fit and toned and she doesn't look toned anymore.

Reactions: 6
Uhm.. She looks much "bigger" here than in her typical IG photos. It's like she's cat fishing people at this point. I actually don't think she looks good for a personal trainer. I followed her before cause she looked fit and toned and she doesn't look toned anymore.
FYI, I want to clarify she isn't actually big. However in many photos she looks tiny and they must be edited...hence why I said she looks "bigger." I don't want to upset anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I came here to find out if she’s broken up with her boyfriend? Does anyone know? I feel like she has! I matched him with on bumble back in the day (not that I’m asking because I’m still hoping for a chance 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I came here to find out if she’s broken up with her boyfriend? Does anyone know? I feel like she has! I matched him with on bumble back in the day (not that I’m asking because I’m still hoping for a chance 😂)
According to his Facebook, he is single 👀 but then his profile pic is one with Alice!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Makes me think she uses a lot of filters and that’s not great.

FYI, I want to clarify she isn't actually big. However in many photos she looks tiny and they must be edited...hence why I said she looks "bigger." I don't want to upset anyone!
Agree with both of these! She’s not where near big...I’d love her figure. She preaches aBout body acceptance and honesty. Which seemsrather interesting x

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is it a teeny bit weird to have that many pics on display of you and your partner....I mean, 2 side by side? Do you need to remind yourselves you’re in love or something?
I’ve been tempted more than once to PM her and let her know clingy isn't something guys respond to. All those photos are weird and are they a reminder to him that they are a happy couple?
In my experience, guys like a laid back girl who’s fun and funny and confident. Alice strikes me as high maintenance when she shows stuff like that. ....and desperate to get a ring in her finger. IMHO

I think she likes to insinuate they’re breaking up or in trouble as she gets loads of questions asking about it. If I was posting loads of inspirational quotes about break ups my bf wouldn’t be too happy!

Oh, come on. I'm sorry but this is just MEAN. Find me ONE person that doesn't look the same whilst working out, and then POSING for a photo. We ALL do it, give her a break!
If anything when you're working out you should look good, especially when the person is a PT, as your form should be good. Her body shape is very different in the working out image than the selfie. She knows the angles that are flattering. Sorry but it's the truth.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.