Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammer8

VIP Member
Ah that's a different one. The one she posted earlier was just her typed question with no context.

Are we supposed to know who Tom Harding is?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand. One question for a whole new podcast?? Uh? 🤷‍♀️
What in the fresh hell is that? Ugh. Who wants to hear more from Alice. Not me
---
Also in the Apple Store for the app it says she has 13 reviews yet one is able to access only three positive ones. I am lead to believe you can remove critical reviews. Good for Google. Letting people know the whole story!

Also when is she going to reshoot the app pictures? They need freshening. IMHO doesn’t look like her anymore
---
This thought then I’m done ( maybe)

we haven’t seen Alice in full body shot since ? Yes she posted that video of stretching on Sunday but who knows when that was filmed.
everything has been general content. Do we think she’s had some sort of work done? We’ve seen her from the neck up only. Not very on brand for her and no outfit shoved in our face for the theater??
Hmmmmmm

Attachments

Last edited:

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
At the risk of defending Alice (which I'm absolutely not!) There's no way she's a 34 anything, if she's an 8/10. The +4 method of bra sizing is so outdated and inaccurate, I'd say she's probably a 30 something, maybe even a 28 band. And then the cup size will depend on the overbust measurement and the difference between that and the underbust measurement. A 34DD for example is very different to a 32DD. Cup size is dependent on band size.
I probably haven't explained that very well, but for anyone who is curious look up TheIrishBraLady on IG, or Boob or Bust on Facebook. It's very eye opening.
This is very interesting. I’m a size 10/12 and have been measured as a 36B and as a 32C in two very different places. I tried the 32 fittings but found them so restrictive and tight through a day. I shall look up those references. Thank you. 😊

Blinda7

THIS is what you call an advert dear Alice,start making notes. Not the half arsed climbing out of a boot of a car that minimum three quarters of your followers can't afford. Well done yet again 👍

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I like how her post is all about how she feels now but the post on the right is from all the way back in March on a post that was also a side by side comparison of tensing vs not tensing. The whole message didn’t even need a side by side- it’s like she has to prove to herself and others she was skinny but now accepts a curvier body.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
^ an interesting point. I suffered with an ED for years, and a decade later I'm very happy, no stresses around food, exercise regularly but listen to my body etc etc. I think though if at the start of my recovery I'd seen 'intuitive eating' and 'intuitive movement' poster girl Tally Rye I'd have been really spooked and scared and put off relinquishing control over food. There are lots of people putting this message out there who truly do look happy, healthy and thriving (Victoria Spence comes to mind), but with Tally I'm not seeing 'health' or happiness either really. I hope she's ok - I used to really like her content but she seems a bit lost now.
This is it in a nutshell, if someone looks happy, energetic and glowing then you’re much more likely to believe it’s ok to eat whatever you want follow intuitive eating (I personally don’t believe it’s good for your health to carry that much excess weight but let’s not get into that)