Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah it’s okay to want your body to look a certain way/training for aesthetics as long as it doesn’t make you physically underweight or unhealthy:) but everyone’s desired look is different!

To be fair, that screenshot is from a Fitbit and it's just saying she's been active a lot- maybe too much- another sodding brag. She's not suggesting she's sick, just that she's been sooo busy and her readiness is low :rolleyes:
Oh thank you! Had no idea what that was. Thought she said she was sick.

soph30

VIP Member
At the risk of defending Alice (which I'm absolutely not!) There's no way she's a 34 anything, if she's an 8/10. The +4 method of bra sizing is so outdated and inaccurate, I'd say she's probably a 30 something, maybe even a 28 band. And then the cup size will depend on the overbust measurement and the difference between that and the underbust measurement. A 34DD for example is very different to a 32DD. Cup size is dependent on band size.
I probably haven't explained that very well, but for anyone who is curious look up TheIrishBraLady on IG, or Boob or Bust on Facebook. It's very eye opening.
She has got quite a broad back? In a good way, she’s fit and does pull ups :)

Quebec is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. But heaven forbid she learn something! They ran to the site of the most important battle of the seven years war in Canada. It’s a big deal and not a mention of how amazing it is.
oh and she spelled Lululemon wrong. It’s one word, not two.