Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trishirishinuk

Her forehead is extra shiny today ✨ , I would say those acne and skin issues she had involved having a few spots around the chin one day

Reactions: 1

soph30

VIP Member
To be fair, that screenshot is from a Fitbit and it's just saying she's been active a lot- maybe too much- another sodding brag. She's not suggesting she's sick, just that she's been sooo busy and her readiness is low :rolleyes:

• Sick

mammer8

VIP Member
Oh it's gone.

I can't remember what it said! Something like does anyone have a contact at the US embassy for a visa?

I also thought she looked different in that story. She also looked like she had been crying but perhaps she just looked genuinely tired.
Guessing a few things.
she might be using a new filter but she’s definitely been crying and won’t look at the camera today. She looks up, down, to the side and only looks briefly at the camera. What’s she hiding????

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Alice’s best friend Christine was just on strictly talking about Wicked and she hasn’t mentioned it yet… not very best friend-like behaviour

Yes I remember this, it was gifted trip too so he def just went along for the freebies. Also it’s not the first time he’s sent her a bunch of flowers saying “thanks for everything you do” or whatever it says - which is a weird message for someone who’s apparently her bestie
Wonder what he did to upset her? Flowers? Random? Hmmmm.

PsychoKitty

Chatty Member
My guessing is that she's been working in some sort of refuge in MK but instead of using it as a personal, humbling experience, she'll blah on about it and make it all about herself.

muffinheeler

This is very interesting. I’m a size 10/12 and have been measured as a 36B and as a 32C in two very different places. I tried the 32 fittings but found them so restrictive and tight through a day. I shall look up those references. Thank you. 😊
I'd imagine you'd need a larger cup size in the 32 band. A too small cup might explain why it felt so tight. They definitely feel tighter to begin with but the band stretches over time.
I went from a 36B to a 32F 🤯

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Alice is certainly clocking up some air miles. Is this another holiday? What an easy life she has! And that photo doesn’t look like her body shape in any way! (Not knocking her body shape here, but it isn’t this!) also - get a decent sports bra.
Watch her use this photo as a side by side with her “fat arms” photo as a motivational post. “Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram team! I’m posing here, and here I’m just having fun, being myself, not caring on holiday”.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t know why these people like almond and chessidiot to market for them when they bombard IG ads 🤣🤣 I keep being tempted by their hair oil as well and now they’ve put me right off!
Same! I was legit swayed by the ads and the ingredients look great, giving a load of freebies to people who’s natural hair has been half pulled out by constant weaves is a bad look. We know these girlies fabricate every bit of their appearance and no one trusts them anymore 😬