Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems Alice is on another plane after being in Germany last week.. I wonder if her new job involves a lot of travelling and who is looking after her kids in the new city where her parents aren’t around to pick up the pieces..
So she’s uprooted them from all they know and love to London and a random man to them and now she’s bleeping off and leaving them. Bloody awful awful woman

Reactions: 3
So she’s uprooted them from all they know and love to London and a random man to them and now she’s bleeping off and leaving them. Bloody awful awful woman
At least this looks like a decent job and, therefore, income and potentially stability. Hopefully the person looking after the kids is a family member or a new employee that will be a regular in their lives. Might be a good thing long term.

Reactions: 5
At least this looks like a decent job and, therefore, income and potentially stability. Hopefully the person looking after the kids is a family member or a new employee that will be a regular in their lives. Might be a good thing long term.
Hope so but going on her latest choices 👀. She needs a local job and to be there for her kids in my opinion...

Reactions: 2
Hope so but going on her latest choices 👀. She needs a local job and to be there for her kids in my opinion...
I agree. I wonder though if she'll ever be a stable type and having this job will give her the 'buzz' she needs to be able to stay put and not thrust her kids into new situations all the time. You do meet people who say their nanny/aunt/gran was a great help in bringing them up so I think this might end up being the case here. I think she has serious issues but she needs to keep the kids away from it all.

Reactions: 3
I agree. I wonder though if she'll ever be a stable type and having this job will give her the 'buzz' she needs to be able to stay put and not thrust her kids into new situations all the time. You do meet people who say their nanny/aunt/gran was a great help in bringing them up so I think this might end up being the case here. I think she has serious issues but she needs to keep the kids away from it all.
Whole heartedly agree!

Radical concept: Maybe their dad is looking after them?

In defence for Alice on the work point, it seems like she can't win either way. Having a stable job = good for her family. Travelling for work = bad for her family. She probably doesn't have a say in the travel part, especially if she is new. I just think it's positive that she has got a job and got away from a conman. (No, I am not Alice).

Reactions: 26

In defence for Alice on the work point, it seems like she can't win either way. Having a stable job = good for her family. Travelling for work = bad for her family. She probably doesn't have a say in the travel part, especially if she is new. I just think it's positive that she has got a job and got away from a conman. (No, I am not Alice).
yes, you're right. Looks like a job with some glamour/image so that should keep her content. I don't know why but I always got the impression the Dad was present but not a massive part of their lives. Not sure where I got this from tbh!

Reactions: 2
She needed to get a job, a well paid one at that, after Dan Salmassian left her with the huge rent to pay and alledged theft of her savings. The travel is tit (I've had a job doing similar) but beggars can't be choosers. However, Alice can't help herself but show off about it, like it's some glamorous life having an overnight trip to rainy Hamburg.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needed to get a job, a well paid one at that, after Dan Salmassian left her with the huge rent to pay and alledged theft of her savings. The travel is tit (I've had a job doing similar) but beggars can't be choosers. However, Alice can't help herself but show off about it, like it's some glamorous life having an overnight trip to rainy Hamburg.
That’s what I thought! Rather her than me. But it’s good she has a proper job and let’s hope the children have some stability at last.

Reactions: 1

Their dad lives pretty far away and works away a lot too IIRC so can’t imagine that’s the case. I agree with the whole ‘she can’t win’ thing but She has made this whole tit show very very public

Reactions: 1
Jesus she can’t win can she 😂
This. At least she’s trying now?! She’s created a tit storm, but I genuinely hope she can pull herself out of it. She clearly has massive issues which aren’t going to be solved over night, but kicking her for taking a step in the right direction seems crappy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This is a pretty slow moving thread too, new member should try jumping on a Meldrum or Hinch thread, this one would lose their head!!
As somebody who recently dipped a toe in the Harry and Meghan world I can agree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.