Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream that Alice had written a tell-all article which was published as a massive feature in Vogue magazine and it ripped Dan a new one. A girl can dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s re-posted the blog about ‘privilege’ where I called her out for shilling snake oil. Has she no shame that she charged women thousands of pounds to Slay when she couldn’t slay her way out of a paper bag?? Maybe her and Dan Salmassian have more in common than we thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan Salmassian the conman reactivated his insta account, we probably got too quiet around here

Reactions: 3
Aaaaand she’s blocked me on Twitter. Can’t have the followers knowing the truth about her now can she?

Reactions: 1
Nothing to say now she's got a 'real' job, not going out with a weirdo and putting her kids at risk or showing off on first class trips to NY (Easyjet trips to Germany not quite the same). She must be moving soon again though, a 5 bed house in Barnes won't come cheap.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was thinking - have I missed a new thread? Very quiet in Alice-land! I wonder if this is the start of a new her or whether she will revert to type at some point. She must be dating again surely?!

Their dad lives pretty far away and works away a lot too IIRC so can’t imagine that’s the case. I agree with the whole ‘she can’t win’ thing but She has made this whole tit show very very public
He is london based as I know that when Elfie is in hospital he comes from work and is central london based. Them being in London may actually mean they get to spend more time with him if they are school there etc

He is london based as I know that when Elfie is in hospital he comes from work and is central london based. Them being in London may actually mean they get to spend more time with him if they are school there etc
Alice is that you 👀

• Haha
I still can’t get over the stories she posted of her walking into a tattoo place getting a tattoo done when she got together with Dan. I couldn’t get over how smug she was during those days. Then we all discovered she had tattooed his bloody name! I still can’t believe that was real! 😂 I also couldn’t believe someone who shouted out about being a feminist decided to TATTOO a mans name on her body!

Not forgetting her ranting on and off about us Tattle witches commenting about her poor choices! Where’s the rants now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s moved again! Looks (from the one shot) less dingy than that awful last place in Mortlake. Let’s hope she stays put and hangs on to her job and finally gives those children the stability they need.

Reactions: 5
Moved again?! Bloody hell. Pretty much confirms the MN thread was about her as OP said they were speaking to their landlord, so she did get out of her lease early.

Reactions: 4
Wow, I’m glad she wasn’t stuck having to pay a stupid amount of rent because of dirty Dan.

I hope the money she's saving on rent she's investing in some therapy.

I hope the money she's saving on rent she's investing in some therapy.
For herself AND the kids.
I’d love to know if they’re still in the same school or if they’ve been turfed again. #railwaycottage 🙄

I've found the one she was renting with Dan Salmassian online, £3000 per month!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.