Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before in a previous thread, but I find it very strange how she used to have a seemingly solid set of real-life girl friends and they all just disappeared over the past year or two.
when you choose controlling relationships time and time again then get pooped on by then your friends patience probably grows quite thin.....

Reactions: 1
I’ve said this before in a previous thread, but I find it very strange how she used to have a seemingly solid set of real-life girl friends and they all just disappeared over the past year or two.
Has anyone ever heard her mention the two from the latest article?

She really isn’t a very nice person. I can’t imagine ever thinking this way about friends, or anyone single, let alone boasting about it
I’m so tired of this “getting married is an accomplishment” rhetoric...

Reactions: 11
She really isn’t a very nice person. I can’t imagine ever thinking this way about friends, or anyone single, let alone boasting about it
This is also where her faux feminism really becomes apparent. The stigma and “shame” around women being unmarried into their 30s is entirely patriarchal and (implicitly) misogynistic - being “left on the shelf” etc etc. Yet here she is openly revelling in it? It’s really quite horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is also where her faux feminism really becomes apparent. The stigma and “shame” around women being unmarried into their 30s is entirely patriarchal and (implicitly) misogynistic - being “left on the shelf” etc etc. Yet here she is openly revelling in it? It’s really quite horrible
This is so awful. How can she think like that and then push the word out that she is for us women? I don't know anyone who lives like that. Someone made a good spot about the YSL purse and nectar card ads she has been doing. So many contradictions. She is just duping us all and unfortunately for her we all see through her bs.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever heard her mention the two from the latest article?
Nope. And I’ve followed her since before Hux was born.

She’s awful. One of my best friends in the world is 37 and unmarried. I don’t for one second think I’m any better than her because I’m 40 odd and married with a child. It’s not an accomplishment. It happens or doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She definitely does know those women. The reason I started following Alice to begin with is connected to one of those other women.

Yes she does know them. I remember she was being trained by Kaisa when she was going to do the marathon. I haven’t seen her mentioned for a very very long time though.

Reactions: 4
So where are all these close friends now? It seems like she got to London and I assume that Barnes is nice - not heard of it before to be honest and may have just used the latest boyfriend as a spring board. Then he turns out to be something he's not and either dumps her or she dumps him. Somehow based on her history I think he probably sussed her out and moved on. Who actually knows?
The more I read on here the the more unpleasant she sounds. I find her tone on the stories really patronising.

She definitely had a man out there, but not sure if he's married to someone else. She went out there and stayed with one of her friends I think? Distinctly remember something about using her friend's air miles for her flight
Yep this is right- and i believe she got together with a man who in turn, was actually married. Not sure if she shared that though....

Yep this is right- and i believe she got together with a man who in turn, was actually married. Not sure if she shared that though....
so she has a history of being “the other woman” and now the article in the sun implies she encourages others to divorce....

what a terrible human being!

and out again last night wonder who is actually caring for the kids now...

Reactions: 2
So where are all these close friends now? It seems like she got to London and I assume that Barnes is nice - not heard of it before to be honest and may have just used the latest boyfriend as a spring board. Then he turns out to be something he's not and either dumps her or she dumps him. Somehow based on her history I think he probably sussed her out and moved on. Who actually knows?
The more I read on here the the more unpleasant she sounds. I find her tone on the stories really patronising.
Hmm.. If I was dirty dan I would write something like this, that switches the narrative away from dan back onto Alice. Both seem very seriously damaged goods.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.