Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The styling is awful! That make up! Not to mention all the mental names.
Same old bollocks trotted out about divorce being ‘empowering’. I wonder if her children felt empowered by it?

Reactions: 2
The article says "Alice, who lives with Elfie, nine, and seven-year-old Huxley, in Barnes, South West London"...no mention of a boyfriend. Strange.

Reactions: 3
OMG The Sun article. What happened to her?? No mention of why she divorced and how the ex might actually have had enough.
All about her being the empowered victim.
I do feel sorry for her though and feel she really ought to get some help. Such a pattern of failed relationships can’t all be blamed on the characters she has found herself with.
Not for a second saying any of them were good eggs though.

Reactions: 1
Who would wear a pink curtain for a photoshoot? Are you even allowed to wear a dress like that if you are under 100 years old?

She needs to be arrested immediately for crimes against fashion.

Reactions: 4
Alice is actually very attractive and normally wears lovely clothes (they should be they cost enough!). She's looks dreadful in that photoshoot, maybe that's why she's not mentioned it?

I had spent a few weeks working in New York and the freedom had been liberating. It helped me focus on the fact our marriage wasn’t working.

Really. Is this historically accurate? Or is it more rewriting the past from a fantasist?

I had spent a few weeks working in New York and the freedom had been liberating. It helped me focus on the fact our marriage wasn’t working.

Really. Is this historically accurate? Or is it more rewriting the past from a fantasist?
#FakeNews but hey why let reality interfere with your dream world...

Also noticed no dog posts either so definatley gone.

and rambling on about bumble in Twitter
How many times can you car crash your life before someone who care steps in... or perhaps no one cares anymore

She is so sloppy, she doesn't even check what she said in the past. Moving forward I will only refer to her as Bullshit Alice, or BA.

Wow. She's actually a compulsive liar, isn't she? Also, must be running out of money to agree to be featured in the S*n.

Did she mention the article at the time or was she hoping to keep it hush hush?
I don't think so but of course it's a bit of step down from The Telegraph so no surprise.

She is so sloppy, she doesn't even check what she said in the past. Moving forward I will only refer to her as Bullshit Alice, or BA.
see I was thinking of getting her a fire extinguisher for Christmas... as her pants must be constantly on fire....

Reactions: 7
She'd be the first to judge someone for reading the Sun but will take their money!
Her parents are Tories anyway (remember from the LJ days)

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she have a man out there for a while who ended up married to someone else?
She definitely had a man out there, but not sure if he's married to someone else. She went out there and stayed with one of her friends I think? Distinctly remember something about using her friend's air miles for her flight

One of her best friends who she suddenly stopped being friends with lived out there. She met a man who I think ghosted her (seems to happen a lot in Alice’s world!) and then I think messaged her to say he had just got engaged to someone a few weeks later. This may not be 100% as my memory is terrible but it went something along those lines anyway.

Yep @MustardCactus.

Her (ex) friend was @Kdaare who she went out to see. She met Aron Moore out there, then flew back to NY about 4 times that Summer (desperate much?) to shag him. He then ghosted her and told her he was marrying someone else.

I've never met the woman yet all this info is out there online. Sad isn't it?

I’ve said this before in a previous thread, but I find it very strange how she used to have a seemingly solid set of real-life girl friends and they all just disappeared over the past year or two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.