Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back, Dan!
Why would dirty dan speak about himself like that?..Doesn't make sense. What is clear though - looking back through the threads - that DD has plenty of people willing to spill the dirt on him - like previous 'members' who came on, gave info and then went (or got banned). even recently the member who went on about a ccj..why would that be DD? and how has the (now banned) tigerlilybloss got the info about DDs wife? maybe tigerlily is the wife?

edit.. theory; maybe we are seeing all these new members as being DD when maybe they are genuinely attempting to dish dirt or raise the alarm about DD? I've looked back and a lot of those members were banned or closed their accounts but what they said was against DD not Alice..you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
isn't it more likely to be her ex stirring things up?
Could be but I don't think so. DD seems to be the target of most of the 'dirt' and I know we're all guessing that he is a con man but to be honest it kind of does look that way and (not sure I believed Javstar), but it does figure he meets women via the web - (Alice herself), and if there's been a load more women he's friended then sooner or later he was going to get caught out. I just don't think Alice's ex is seriously going to spend time devising stories on here? I'm off work today and just realised I've already spent two hours (sad & scary), reading this stuff when I should have better things to do.. oops

Reactions: 1
I definitely think Gramp's daughter, Emily Clarkson, is very bitter about Alice. She's also lost many female friends and had lots of ex boyfriends.

Alice herself says on her blog "I have had my email address signed up for reams of strange mailing lists, I’ve received anonymous DMs, anonymous emails, anonymous comments on my platforms; some even telling me what a horrendous mother I am". Surely only someone(s) with a personal axe to grind would do all this (and this was written pre-Dirty Dan)?

Reactions: 4
I definitely think Gramp's daughter, Emily Clarkson, is very bitter about Alice. She's also lost many female friends and had lots of ex boyfriends.

Alice herself says on her blog "I have had my email address signed up for reams of strange mailing lists, I’ve received anonymous DMs, anonymous emails, anonymous comments on my platforms; some even telling me what a horrendous mother I am". Surely only someone(s) with a personal axe to grind would do all this (and this was written pre-Dirty Dan)?
Although...what kind of grown ass woman would do this? If anything, she should be happy Alice isn't dating her dad anymore and has moved on to another creepy dude?

Which Emily Clarkson? There are loads on Insta

True. I don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like I'm on an episode of The Circle trying to find the catfish.

Reactions: 7
I’ll step in now to let you know I’m neither DD or Alice and don’t know either of them personally. I am a married mother with three children.
I can understand why some of you who have been here ages think otherwise. I bought into the whole lifestyle image Alice portrayed and have seen her true colours come out over the last couple of years. I only pity her poor kids and think she has been really selfish and only cares about what she can promote. Never heard of the boyfriend until this thread.
I think it is clear that there are a lot of people with axes to grind which is sad as this forum is supposed to be sharing different views and now the car has crashed it has turned into a circus.

@JohannaDe your first message on here said "All really gripping reading but oh Javsta (or Uri Dan or Gramps or just someone disgruntled) you really ought to stop whilst you can or you may get in too deep and it could back fire."

Stop whilst you can? That is a very odd thing to say...

@JohannaDe your first message on here said "All really gripping reading but oh Javsta (or Uri Dan or Gramps or just someone disgruntled) you really ought to stop whilst you can or you may get in too deep and it could back fire."

Stop whilst you can? That is a very odd thing to say...
Not really. It was just to say about being so personal against someone. I see what you mean tho.

Clearly someone is sulking and having a bad time based on the latest post....

they really really should get some help and not the kind that buys you expensive handbags in return for being a trophy piece

Reactions: 6
Todays post is very telling - clearly all is not well.
With regards to her ex ‘stepping in’ - he clearly gives zero fucks about those kids - he moved to/near Salisbury when they were living in MK - regardless of the relationship with Alice breaking down, I don’t think a dad who wants to be a real part of their lives would willingly move so far away from them, especially when they were/ are so young.

Is she ever going to address the elephant in the room?! She splashed their relationship all over her insta - surely someone is going to comment/ ask the obvious question soon!! 😬

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t just knock it all on the head and get a proper job. She needs to.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t just knock it all on the head and get a proper job. She needs to.
That’s what I’d be telling her if she were my friend IRL. She might meet nicer men, too, rather than the minging OAPs she finds online.

Reactions: 2
Todays post is very telling - clearly all is not well.
With regards to her ex ‘stepping in’ - he clearly gives zero fucks about those kids - he moved to/near Salisbury when they were living in MK - regardless of the relationship with Alice breaking down, I don’t think a dad who wants to be a real part of their lives would willingly move so far away from them, especially when they were/ are so young.

Is she ever going to address the elephant in the room?! She splashed their relationship all over her insta - surely someone is going to comment/ ask the obvious question soon!! 😬
How do you even know this much about her? I’ve been following the lifestyle she promotes but never read anything about her ex moving so far away. This is like a complex novel and maybe it is all a ruse. How to lure in people like us to comment on her topsy turvy lifestyle which is probably flagging so she needs something new to come up with and the perfect story is the angry older dodgy boyfriend with an even angrier daughter and then dirty dan and all his shenanigans. Throw in the bleeding heart victim sorrow story and us the nasty commentators damaging her mental health (no blame on her of course for all the oversharing of her life) and you’ve got the perfect story to sell.

You literally just have to google her.... her entire disaster of a life is laid bare... and slowly over time going into more “common” new streams.

wonderhow being in the Sun and cascading three divorces ties in with Waitrose and New York lifestyle...

Reactions: 4
That article in the Sun! Could they have styled her to look any more frumpy, that hair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.