Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm giving her the benefit of doubt and hoping she's away on her own/with a friend.

Reactions: 3
I'm giving her the benefit of doubt and hoping she's away on her own/with a friend.
You could see it’s just a selfie in the photo she posted of her and a drink on Stories. You can see the reflection of her arm in her glasses.

I reckon she’s on her own, but hoping to make people think she’s with a man (god knows why, after all that’s happened).

Reactions: 1
You could see it’s just a selfie in the photo she posted of her and a drink on Stories. You can see the reflection of her arm in her glasses.

I reckon she’s on her own, but hoping to make people think she’s with a man (god knows why, after all that’s happened).
I think we’ve all been guilty of trying to make out we’re having a better time than we are sometimes. Hope it’s that and not a love bombing new bloke

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly doing ok financially, after being fleeced by the creepy conman. Wish I could be jetting off here and there every other weekend!

Reactions: 2
I assumed it was a work trip and she was talking a few days on beforehand.

If she’s with someone else already she really needs therapy and to work on her self esteem.

Reactions: 6
I think it's a work thing too. Possibly flown out early to enjoy some relaxing in a different city and the chance to post smugness on the gram!

Never thought of that, I stand corrected. Never been as self obsessed as her to know the many ways of taking a selfie!

• Haha
Never thought of that, I stand corrected. Never been as self obsessed as her to know the many ways of taking a selfie!
She put #friends on the post. So my guess she’s away with a friend. Let’s hope for the children’s sake, she’s not straight back in a new relationship 🤪

She's a sad, pathetic, desperate loser if she's got a new boyfriend after everything she's been through.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.