Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true and I've often wondered why that is. Is it the case if you don't have a mortgage? Or what?
Not sure a mortgage has any baring 🤔 it’s simply that the land reg department like most civil servant organisations is extremely slow. There’s always a lag of a few months in my experience.

Reactions: 2
The sold house prices traditionally were only updated once every quarter, so if that is still the case it means up to 3 months lag between a house being sold and it appearing as sold online, supposing that the papers are filed with the land registry that quickly.

Reactions: 1
If her parents are moving to be near her children, that’s lovely. Especially as Alice has obviously moved on, and is taking the ‘cool’ aunt role.

Reactions: 5
Presumably if they’re going closer to the kids, that means they’re further away from Alice too. So she really is going solo!!

Reactions: 3
But Alice is having the time of her life guys! New boyfriend, endless cocktails, new BFF, new flat. The time of her life...🙄

Reactions: 5
Are all the people in her photos her flatmates? Doesn't seem to be much attempt at social distancing if they aren't, unless I've missed a change in the rules.

Are all the people in her photos her flatmates? Doesn't seem to be much attempt at social distancing if they aren't, unless I've missed a change in the rules.
This!

I’m absolutely no angel when it comes to the rules/guidelines (not that I’ve been to a pub or restaurant but even though I’m not actively hugging people I’m certainly not measuring distances) but I’m not plastering all over Instagram for thousands of followers to see. I also don’t have a child with a serious underlying health condition.

Reactions: 6
Alice liked the attention & accolade of babies, not so fun when the attention turns to the kids, not her. She is also an alcoholic. Ive said this before & im sticking with it. She is an alcoholic

i cannot reveal too much, all ill say is yep 😬

because it sold a while ago
Are you able to give us any insight into what her parents think about what’s happened over the past two years?

Reactions: 4
But Alice is having the time of her life guys! New boyfriend, endless cocktails, new BFF, new flat. The time of her life...🙄
I am honestly both mortified and sad for her. I think she’s dying inside.

This!

I’m absolutely no angel when it comes to the rules/guidelines (not that I’ve been to a pub or restaurant but even though I’m not actively hugging people I’m certainly not measuring distances) but I’m not plastering all over Instagram for thousands of followers to see. I also don’t have a child with a serious underlying health condition.
that’s a really salient point, like you do you Alice, if you don’t wanna social distance or whatever then that’s on you. But your daughter has a serious health condition, so wouldn’t you want to stay safe for her? So you can actually see her sometime soon now that they no longer live with you?

that’s a really salient point, like you do you Alice, if you don’t wanna social distance or whatever then that’s on you. But your daughter has a serious health condition, so wouldn’t you want to stay safe for her? So you can actually see her sometime soon now that they no longer live with you?
yep, I’m not worried about myself so I’m not rigidly sticking to it but because of that I’m damn well staying as far away from vulnerable people as I can. Why should they have to worry about what I could be passing on? But if one of those vulnerable people was my child I’d be wrapping us both up in a bubble and not letting them out of my sight, not sending them off so I could live the life of Riley. Although I guess at least she’s not out living it up and then going back home to the kids

exactly!! i think the virus situation has been a lovely opportunity for alice to simply, move on with her life.

Are you able to give us any insight into what her parents think about what’s happened over the past two years?
well they gave her the money to up and move with the con artist, so they were pretty fine with that! They are always mopping up after her, but the kids will be happy they are moving closer

Unbelievable that she took money from her parents at her age. I don't think she knows how to save money. I've always thought, why would you not make getting a mortgage a priority as a single mum? For stability for the children? She's clueless but you have got to blame the parents a bit as well?

You’d think she’d be ashamed to be swanning around spending money and showing off her new lifestyle when her parents have funded it, and were the ones who got mugged off by the conman too. The fact they’re now moving across the country to be nearer to them says a lot, that Alice is no longer in charge of arranging access for them.

shocking

Is it just me, or is it a bit weird (and extremely egotistical) that she has that huge framed photograph of herself, in a prominent position, in every house she’s lived in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me, or is it a bit weird (and extremely egotistical) that she has that huge framed photograph of herself, in a prominent position, in every house she’s lived in?
Are you surprised though? Everything Alice does is about Alice.

Why have none of her Insta cronies asked where the kids are on all these evenings out? She's so brazen about all her nights out, living the dream. Seems to have zero remorse about them not being with her. She must have a heart of stone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.