Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you surprised though? Everything Alice does is about Alice.

Why have none of her Insta cronies asked where the kids are on all these evenings out? She's so brazen about all her nights out, living the dream. Seems to have zero remorse about them not being with her. She must have a heart of stone.
Not surprised, no, I just wondered if it was only me who finds it a wee bit (extremely) weird!
The cronies won’t question her publicly, because they all fawn over each other, and she can do no wrong. Undoubtedly conversations will have happened behind the scenes, but she’ll have managed to twist it to garner their sympathy and support. Makes me so angry. Those poor children.

Reactions: 5
She will have a preprepared spiel about how marvellous Dorset has been for the children. All that bracing fresh air. The virus and being out of the capital will feature heavily.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately Alice is a complete narcissist.. hence the picture of herself in prime position again. Her kids are far better off with their father, she was only ever interested in them when it worked for her.. now she wants to be 20 again with no responsibilities. Pathetic really I actually feel sorry for her!!

Reactions: 4
Head of marketing aged 30
Loses custody of kids aged 35

But just as long as you've got a well paid job Alice, that's the most important thing 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You’re right, Alice. Education isn’t everything, but neither is living like you’re a childfree 25-year old with a life of cocktails and lobster dinners when actually you’re pushing 40 and your two kids have been shipped off to their dad.

Reactions: 13

Weird take on a situation that’s nothing like what happened to her
Weird to use the current awful situation for teens from low income/disadvantaged background getting graded down to boast about her own credentials

Also she’s white and middle class so will move through professional circles very easily, and comes from a financially secure background so can afford to flunk things/change her mind/do unpaid work experience. Also she went to uni before the huge tuition fees increase, so it’s no big deal to just drop out because she couldn’t be bothered or didn’t like it . Her path has no relevance to anyone who has been fucked over by this government. What is she talking about.
Also “head of marketing by 30”. So was I. Let’s get a grip here: it’s not groundbreaking stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Weird to use the current awful situation for teens from low income/disadvantaged background getting graded down to boast about her own credentials

Also she’s white and middle class so will move through professional circles very easily, and comes from a financially secure background so can afford to flunk things/change her mind/do unpaid work experience. Also she went to uni before the huge tuition fees increase, so it’s no big deal to just drop out because she couldn’t be bothered or didn’t like it . Her path has no relevance to anyone who has been fucked over by this government. What is she talking about.
Also “head of marketing by 30”. So was I. Let’s get a grip here: it’s not groundbreaking stuff.
Completely agree. She’s walking white, middle class privilege. I don’t even think she’s a feminist, I just think she wants to have her cake and eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly think the children where took off her after the whole drama with the ex! No father would look at that situation and think it was a safe place for kids!
She stinks of white privilege! It might not be tomorrow or next week but she is going to look back on her life and regret alot of her decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unbelievable that she took money from her parents at her age. I don't think she knows how to save money. I've always thought, why would you not make getting a mortgage a priority as a single mum? For stability for the children? She's clueless but you have got to blame the parents a bit as well?
yes, i think her parents have created a mooching monster- they always, always bail her out, so they are also to blame for her selfishness

You’d think she’d be ashamed to be swanning around spending money and showing off her new lifestyle when her parents have funded it, and were the ones who got mugged off by the conman too. The fact they’re now moving across the country to be nearer to them says a lot, that Alice is no longer in charge of arranging access for them.

shocking
Alice has no shame. Not.a.bit. and she is a liar to the core. With her parents stepping in (again) the more out of the picture she can be. It could be argued that men do this all the time, thats true. But in her case, her ex has always paid, well well above what is required & has never missed custody days, including those during the week.

Is this speculation or fact?
fact. she posted she got ripped off- noooo, her parents lost that money. dan the man thought she had money, and was going to bleed her bank account, alice thought dan had money, was going to bleed his. Turns out, both are full of hot air & are narcissists. And broke.

surely everything on here needs to be speculation unless confirmed by Alice herself...
surely everything on here needs to be speculation unless confirmed by Alice herself...
Sure, i can see that as a fair statement you make. i can not go into specifics how i know certain things- Alice, as we know, does read these posts 👋🏼, however you will never get The Truth from her as she doesnt know what that is. Im simply stating what i know to be true, & others can make up their own minds

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just knew she would post something about exam results. “Never mind if didn’t get the grades you needed, look how great I am.”

Pathetic. Sit down, love. Your life is a slow motion car crash and you’ve had more jobs, homes and dicks than the rest of us have had hot dinners. You are not a good advert for not getting the grades.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she posted she got ripped off- noooo, her parents lost that money. dan the man thought she had money, and was going to bleed her bank account, alice thought dan had money, was going to bleed his. Turns out, both are full of hot air & are narcissists. And broke.
I never thought of it like that. I saw her as a selfish woman but I agree, looks like she’s more predatory. Maybe her and Dan deserved each other, both trying to rip each other off.

Reactions: 5
I never thought of it like that. I saw her as a selfish woman but I agree, looks like she’s more predatory. Maybe her and Dan deserved each other, both trying to rip each other off.
I’m not sure she sets out to rip people off deliberately (like Daniel Salmassian the con artist), but she definitely likes to have a wealthy man to lean on, and to keep her in the lifestyle she seems to desire (Gucci bags, business class flights etc). So much for the strong, independent feminist!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, remember Gramps? I don't think she was with him for his character or looks, now, was she!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn't following during the whole Gramps thing and would love to see what he looks like if anyone has a photo. How old was he exactly? How close did they get, did he meet/live with the kids etc? What happened in the end?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.