Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 99.9% certain this is Uri’s ex wife....Alice now follows her so I assume they bonded over his awful ways....I wonder what he’s doing now, especially as he’s been outed on here...? Such a creep.View attachment 204998
Yep, it is, she commented on a couple of Alice’s posts, Alice has been following her since late last year when the conman thing happened
And URI’s rebranded on Instagram as soho7media.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In other words... 'Surround yourself with people who enable your flights of fancy and help you justify your awful decisions. Avoid those who tell you the truth about your car crash life.' 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s not talking about her in that story, she’s talking about us. I think it’s a direct dig

Do we see her surrounded by women, I must have missed that, it’s always blokes

She’s not talking about her in that story, she’s talking about us. I think it’s a direct dig

Do we see her surrounded by women, I must have missed that, it’s always blokes
And right on cue, a photo of her hanging out on “girls night” appears on her grid.

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long until she falls out with this ‘old’ friend. She doesn’t have a great track record. I still wonder what happened to Byrony who she was bridesmaid for 🤔 I’d hazard a guess she’s not cool enough for her now she’s back in London and has served her purpose....
i believe she used Byrony as a place to crash, while slice had a fling with a married man

does anyone else think she's lost custody of the kids? I know she used COVID as an excuse for why they'd gone...but it seems like things have changed. It makes sense that they'd live with their dad considering Alice's frequent travel for work (during normal times) and lack of childcare (since she moved away from parents).

She seems desperate for validation, I think it's why she "envy 'grams" puts on the appearance of a glamorous lifestyle when the reality is so different. She has been in two seemingly abusive relationships, failed at an online business, was conned out of money, is living in a place she didn't really choose. And it looks like she is drinking/casual sex-ing/consuming her way out of it. I think she's a complete mess and it is honestly quite scary.
you right, i believe her ex has full custody of the kids- prob for the best, so no more child payments there. Also, her parents have sold their house and are moving closer to the grandkids. So i guess, alice can step further away because her parents will “fill the void”

Has she given up custody of the kids?
she clearly doesn't have them any more and hasn't for some time. They are hardly ever featured and the lifestyle she's documenting on Insta is one of a 20-something single girl not a 35 year old single Mum. As a previous posted noticed, she's also removed 'single mum' from her profile.

Reactions: 1
you right, i believe her ex has full custody of the kids- prob for the best, so no more child payments there. Also, her parents have sold their house and are moving closer to the grandkids. So i guess, alice can step further away because her parents will “fill the void”
How do you know her parents are moving 🤔 do you know them?

Reactions: 1
Are you sure the parents have sold the house? I've just looked it up and it doesn't seem for sale.

So do we think the kids live in Dorset with the dad? Go to school there? That will be at least their third school in as many years.

Looks like she's moving to East London to be near the new BFF.
Honestly, this is my nightmare. I’m a single parent and it’s bleeping hard. I work ALL the hours, I worry constantly about where we live, about how to juggle it all, about how to make my kids lives good whilst managing to keep us all afloat. The idea of my kids not living with me is my absolute idea of hell, and if they did move to live with their dad, you would be dragging me out my duvet never mind see me taking selfies in a bar with my seafood platter. I feel incredibly sorry for Alice, and even worse for her poor children.
Alice liked the attention & accolade of babies, not so fun when the attention turns to the kids, not her. She is also an alcoholic. Ive said this before & im sticking with it. She is an alcoholic

How do you know her parents are moving 🤔 do you know them?
i cannot reveal too much, all ill say is yep 😬

Are you sure the parents have sold the house? I've just looked it up and it doesn't seem for sale.
because it sold a while ago

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But the listing would still be on Zoopla as historical, it's not there at all. Are we talking about their house near NP?
There is often a lag between house sales completing and the land registry information updating. Zoopla et al are driven by land registry information. In some cases sales do not show at all - my most recent purchase being one example.

There is often a lag between house sales completing and the land registry information updating. Zoopla et al are driven by land registry information. In some cases sales do not show at all - my most recent purchase being one example.
This is true and I've often wondered why that is. Is it the case if you don't have a mortgage? Or what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.