Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her FB it says she's Business Director - Belgium so maybe she has to take so many flights it's better to be by the airport? I still can't get how she seems to be stuck in time. Its great going out all the time but the appeal tends to fade for almost everyone. At some point, one of her friends is going to confide in her that she wants kids and to settle down and how can Alice react to that? say 'oh, been there, done that, it's boring' or just nod and play along knowing you failed them?

Reactions: 1
I am genuinely so shocked.

I don’t want to be super judgemental of a woman taking a break from motherhood, because it’s bloody hard and dads get to do so all the time. It’s unfair we judge women more harshly for things men get to do and nobody blinks an eye.

However, with Alice, it just seems really desperate and sad and also very superficial and callous to just keep on posting her calamari and cocktails on Instagram as if she didn’t market herself as a strong single mother until very recently.

If she came out and admitted she’s trying to get herself back together after the conman incident and build her career after making so many mistakes, and her children are better off with their dad while she works on herself, then kept her head down and off social media while she actually did it, I’d have a lot of respect for her. Instead she’s behaving as if she’s suddenly 22 years old and free to do whatever she damn pleases.

The whole situation makes me feel so uncomfortable. She seems like a truly terrible person to prioritise Soho House membership over a better family home for her kids, and to keep posting about her drinking and pals when her kids have been shipped off to her ex.

Reactions: 14
Yes her new friend fits the bill exactly for what Alice idolizes- money, booze, connections. It's funny (but not really) that she thinks she is portraying a wonderful, aspirational life. I would not trade places with her for all the seafood platters in the world haha. The early twenties lifestyle she's trying to recreate makes no sense for where she is now, there's a reason people grow out of it and settle down, most of us realize there is more to life. She is so lucky to have two kids, loving parents, and career opportunities, she could carve out a meaningful, peaceful life for all of them. But instead she's chasing the life she thinks she's lost and is owed. She might be having fun but my guess is she is not feeling fulfilled or happy and probably doesn't have the self- awareness to understand why.

Reactions: 12
I am genuinely so shocked.

I don’t want to be super judgemental of a woman taking a break from motherhood, because it’s bloody hard and dads get to do so all the time. It’s unfair we judge women more harshly for things men get to do and nobody blinks an eye.

However, with Alice, it just seems really desperate and sad and also very superficial and callous to just keep on posting her calamari and cocktails on Instagram as if she didn’t market herself as a strong single mother until very recently.

If she came out and admitted she’s trying to get herself back together after the conman incident and build her career after making so many mistakes, and her children are better off with their dad while she works on herself, then kept her head down and off social media while she actually did it, I’d have a lot of respect for her. Instead she’s behaving as if she’s suddenly 22 years old and free to do whatever she damn pleases.

The whole situation makes me feel so uncomfortable. She seems like a truly terrible person to prioritise Soho House membership over a better family home for her kids, and to keep posting about her drinking and pals when her kids have been shipped off to her ex.
I agree. I remember when she posted about moving to London and someone commented and she shut them down saying the kids were excited and moving loads was an adventure. Kids love stability not drama.
I am also acutely aware that I’m now just following her and commenting here for gossip as she doesn’t seem to be flogging us stuff anymore, just working. 😬

Reactions: 4
Honestly, this is my nightmare. I’m a single parent and it’s bleeping hard. I work ALL the hours, I worry constantly about where we live, about how to juggle it all, about how to make my kids lives good whilst managing to keep us all afloat. The idea of my kids not living with me is my absolute idea of hell, and if they did move to live with their dad, you would be dragging me out my duvet never mind see me taking selfies in a bar with my seafood platter. I feel incredibly sorry for Alice, and even worse for her poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Third school in a year for the kids then

Have swimming pools reopened yet? how is she posting about the last few days of being 34 from the pool at Soho House?

Last edited:
Her IG stories show she’s in Stoke Newington. Is this where she reinvents herself as an East London hipster? Wonder if she’s been watching Nathan Barley.

• Haha
Painfully trendy round there. Guyliner and man buns. No tube though (overground instead). Similar rent prices to where she is now I would expect.

I still don't get how a 10 yr old girl and 8 yr old boy were sharing a 11x6ft room?

Reactions: 5
I still don't get how a 10 yr old girl and 8 yr old boy were sharing a 11x6ft room?
they were only ever there for a day or two weren't they? maybe Elfie shared with Mum and Hux had the spare room when they visited. I think they are now pretty much permanently with Dad and have been for some time.

I honestly thought she would settle down after the whole alleged con man Dan incident. How do you know the kids are permanently residing at their dads? Hopefully it brings some stability to their lives.

She has put A LOT online. And you can join the dots from there.

Poor kids. Absolutely no privacy.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought she would settle down after the whole alleged con man Dan incident. How do you know the kids are permanently residing at their dads? Hopefully it brings some stability to their lives.
I think nobody knows for sure, but she’s with them a LOT less, and seems to be bonding with Elfie over FaceTime dance practices for her cringeworthy TikTok. Also if they were with her full time, surely they wouldn’t be sharing a room?

If I were her ex, I would have swooped in over the conman and taken them away.

Reactions: 2
She has put A LOT online. And you can join the dots from there.

Poor kids. Absolutely no privacy.
So much info. We know the kids date of birth, parents full names, place of birth, addresses, schools, medical conditions, hospitals where they have treatment etc etc... this info will still be public when they are adults. Scary.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.