Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long until she falls out with this ‘old’ friend. She doesn’t have a great track record. I still wonder what happened to Byrony who she was bridesmaid for 🤔 I’d hazard a guess she’s not cool enough for her now she’s back in London and has served her purpose....

Reactions: 2
Moving, again 😔
£2,300 a month for 2 bedrooms?! She clearly isn’t struggling that much after the slimy con artist.

I wonder if she needs somewhere cheaper though. It seems the children are living with Dad at the moment, so maybe that’s becoming permanent and he’s stopped payments to AJT?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
does anyone else think she's lost custody of the kids? I know she used COVID as an excuse for why they'd gone...but it seems like things have changed. It makes sense that they'd live with their dad considering Alice's frequent travel for work (during normal times) and lack of childcare (since she moved away from parents).

She seems desperate for validation, I think it's why she "envy 'grams" puts on the appearance of a glamorous lifestyle when the reality is so different. She has been in two seemingly abusive relationships, failed at an online business, was conned out of money, is living in a place she didn't really choose. And it looks like she is drinking/casual sex-ing/consuming her way out of it. I think she's a complete mess and it is honestly quite scary.

Reactions: 13
does anyone else think she's lost custody of the kids? I know she used COVID as an excuse for why they'd gone...but it seems like things have changed. It makes sense that they'd live with their dad considering Alice's frequent travel for work (during normal times) and lack of childcare (since she moved away from parents).

She seems desperate for validation, I think it's why she "envy 'grams" puts on the appearance of a glamorous lifestyle when the reality is so different. She has been in two seemingly abusive relationships, failed at an online business, was conned out of money, is living in a place she didn't really choose. And it looks like she is drinking/casual sex-ing/consuming her way out of it. I think she's a complete mess and it is honestly quite scary.
Yes, I think you’re right.

Reactions: 6
Moving, again 😔
jesus £2k a month for that cottage! maybe shes moving back home again - might do her some good to be near her parents again. Hopefully she wont have to move again

Reactions: 3
jesus £2k a month for that cottage! maybe shes moving back home again - might do her some good to be near her parents again. Hopefully she wont have to move again
I think she’s enjoying the single city life too much to go back home. New job, new friends, query new man and no kids to worry about...

Reactions: 5
I think she’s enjoying the single city life too much to go back home. New job, new friends, query new man and no kids to worry about...
new man? ive been out of the loop for a few months so only really watch.her stories every now and again. She moves onto new men so quick!! she wasnt long with that dan guy why can't she just enjoy being single and not in a relationship for a bit

new man? ive been out of the loop for a few months so only really watch.her stories every now and again. She moves onto new men so quick!! she wasnt long with that dan guy why can't she just enjoy being single and not in a relationship for a bit
Nothing official, just a hunch over the last few weeks!

Because she is a true Carrie type and isn't complete without a man. She's fully living that SATC dream..

Her poor daughter is 10, a very impressionable age and one where she is on the brink of puberty and learning about the world. She is hardly being a good role model to her now. Those poor kids have had so much upheaval and turmoil in their short lives, I really feel for them.

Reactions: 9
Those poor children have practically lived in more places in their short lives than I have.

Reactions: 7
This is so sad, it’s like watching someone unravel before your eyes. I really hoped after Dan went and she got the proper job that she had hit rock bottom and was putting herself back together. Those poor kids!

Because she is a true Carrie type and isn't complete without a man. She's fully living that SATC dream..
the thing is, 16 years later, most of us don’t want that SATC dream to which she so desperately clings. I watch that show back now with a totally different perspective than I used to.

the thing is, 16 years later, most of us don’t want that SATC dream to which she so desperately clings. I watch that show back now with a totally different perspective than I used to.
Plus, the rest of us have grown up and have responsibilities, which we actually take seriously...

Reactions: 3
To be fair, she could be moving because she’s buying a house. Although when your rent is over 50% of your income, and you’ve got the SoHo House membership, frequent nights of drinking and brunches to pay for, it probably doesn’t leave a lot for deposit money.

Reactions: 6
I thought she signed a five year lease or something similarly excessive so she didn’t need to pack and move for ages?!

If the children are living more permanently with their father, she will be paying him child support which would make that rent very expensive on a single income.

Fingers crossed she isn’t moving in with another bloke she has only known for two weeks. I can understand the temptation when trying to support children, rent and enjoy some sort of lifestyle in London, but it would be such a poor life choice for AJT.

I thought she signed a five year lease or something similarly excessive so she didn’t need to pack and move for ages?!

If the children are living more permanently with their father, she will be paying him child support which would make that rent very expensive on a single income.

Fingers crossed she isn’t moving in with another bloke she has only known for two weeks. I can understand the temptation when trying to support children, rent and enjoy some sort of lifestyle in London, but it would be such a poor life choice for AJT.
she did sign a 5 year lease! Wonder how she’s got out of that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.