Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of that information.

The dot on the map village where their father lives looks lovely, as does his partner. But that’s three adults all sharing bits and pieces about two children who have no agency over their online footprint.

Reactions: 1
Is this the friend from New York that ghosted her previously? I’m blocked so have no deets.
No, different friend. Original NY friend had initials KD (think best not to mention name as she’s not public or associated with AJT anymore). This one is someone she’s supposedly been friends with for 13 years but has never mentioned before.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on this car crash. Alice took so much pride in being a single mum, she built her 'brand' around it and wrote a book on it. What a punch to the gut that must be if they are actually living elsewhere. She seems to be enjoying the childfree lifestyle though - it wasn't long ago that she was saying she could barely handle them spending a weekend at their dads. How quickly that seems to have changed!

Reactions: 8
First time poster and long time lurker. I've followed Alice for years and it makes me genuinely sad to think she may not be living with her kids anymore. If you think back to when they were living beside her parents and everything appeared to be rosy. I hope she and the kids are all ok.

I don’t have kids, but as a Mum if you’ve not seen them in a while (which it doesn’t appear she has as she usually makes a massive deal of them reappearing), wouldn’t you want to spend your birthday with them??

Reactions: 3
I just can't believe the kids live with the dad now. When they moved into this latest cottage she made a big deal about it being really close to kids school. She's a very unhappy person living out a lie on social media.

I just can't believe the kids live with the dad now. When they moved into this latest cottage she made a big deal about it being really close to kids school. She's a very unhappy person living out a lie on social media.
She really is. I’m a bit flabbergasted really. Those poor children being moved all over the place. Hopefully if they have moved in with their dad, this will be their last move for a long while.
I know everyone’s different but I just can’t relate to a mother who appears to place her children so low down on her priority list, I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
I too am utterly flabbergasted and confused. I can’t help but feel her lack of addressing the situation only serves to make her seem cold as ice. It’s crazy!

Maybe there’s a legit reason the kids are gone but we’ll never know now she’s pretending she’s in SATC or something!

Reactions: 4
If they do still live with her, the fact she squeezed them into that tiny bedroom and prioritised Soho House member fees over a decent sized bedroom is absolutely reprehensible.

Reactions: 5
Hey Alice 👋thanks for the photo of you and your lovely children. But why are you in a camper van? Is that your new East London pad 🤔 and you have different clothes on from the gurning earlier pub living best life photo. Is this photo just for our benefit, to show what a fab Mum you are? Please get therapy, for the children’s sake.

We are invested in this car crash, as you’ve shared so much with the world 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Hey Alice 👋thanks for the photo of you and your lovely children. But why are you in a camper van? Is that your new East London pad 🤔 and you have different clothes on from the gurning earlier pub living best life photo. Is this photo just for our benefit, to show what a fab Mum you are? Please get therapy, for the children’s sake.

We are invested in this car crash, as you’ve shared so much with the world 🤷‍♀️
Maybe that’s their new house. She’d have more money to spend on being a “gal about town” and could hitch up and move to whichever man she decides to throw herself at next 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the kids are there and she’s providing us with proof (cringeworthy Tik Toks).

Hiii Alice!

Feel like she's lost her "zing". She looks tired. She's not the person I first followed some 4 or 5 years ago. I could unfollow of course... but you know.... can't look away!

The kids just seem to stay with her for a day here and there these days. Seems like they have a nice settled life with their Dad and partner so maybe it's for the best for them.

I do wonder if she will look back on this and regret it but she's so self obsessed I doubt it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.