Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a spot of googling and the kids seem happy with Dad and partner so maybe it’s for the best that they don’t see Mum all that often. She doesn’t seem reliable enough to parent everyday.

Reactions: 3
Surprised she signed a three year lease, it's not really big enough given the age of the children. Reading between the lines she's having to work quite long hours so I wonder if it's a move back to MK for on tap child care.

I cannot believe she's moving again. She swore blind she wouldn't move for 3 years. But looking at the size of that second bedroom (11ft x6ft), there is no way two kids could share that comfortably. Imagine prioritising Soho Membership over a decent sized bedroom for your kids. The only hope is since she got her new job is she's moving somewhere bigger, but still how much disruption can two kids have in their childhood?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the kids have ever really lived there for any length of time. Fortunately they seem to spend more time with their Dad.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she's moving again. She swore blind she wouldn't move for 3 years. But looking at the size of that second bedroom (11ft x6ft), there is no way two kids could share that comfortably. Imagine prioritising Soho Membership over a decent sized bedroom for your kids. The only hope is since she got her new job is she's moving somewhere bigger, but still how much disruption can two kids have in their childhood?
Also, it won’t be long before it becomes less appropriate for them to share a bedroom regardless of size, especially if she had been locked in until 2023.

But now her glam mate is back from NYC and seems to be quite well connected (she works in the booze/events world) AJT is going to be even LESS interested in parenting.

Reactions: 2
So do we think the kids live in Dorset with the dad? Go to school there? That will be at least their third school in as many years.

Looks like she's moving to East London to be near the new BFF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So do we think the kids live in Dorset with the dad? Go to school there? That will be at least their third school in as many years.

Looks like she's moving to East London to be near the new BFF.
Yes, I don't think they live with her now, just visit from time to time and maybe stay when their Dad and partner go on holiday perhaps. If they have a nice life then that's all that matters I guess - maybe they just see Mum as some glam woman who loves them but is different to other Mums?

Yes, I don't think they live with her now, just visit from time to time and maybe stay when their Dad and partner go on holiday perhaps. If they have a nice life then that's all that matters I guess - maybe they just see Mum as some glam woman who loves them but is different to other Mums?
That’s so sad but I think you’re probably right. What she won’t realise is you don’t get these years back with your kids, whereas fancy bars and New York will always be there to go back to once your kids are less dependent on you. Thank god they have stability with their dad

I can’t believe I bought her book (I became a single mum around the time she released it). I threw it in the trash rather than pass it on to anyone or even to charity. I don’t think I’ve ever felt the need to throw a book away! She’s not in a position to offer anyone advice 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It should be 'begun' not 'began'. Don't know if that's her mistake or the poet's, but she fancies herself as such a wordsmith I do lol that she wouldn't have noticed and corrected it.

Reactions: 1
if you search “2 bed end of terrace barnes thorne passage” the rightmove link is second!
Found it, thank you. God it’s absolutely tiny.

I am so sorry those children are having to move again. By the looks of things they might stay with their father - not sure why that hasn’t happened before now, tbh, given what a mess Alice has dragged them through til now.

Really hope that’s the case and that can start to put down some roots at last.

ETA: Oh interesting. I hadn’t realised they already lived there with him. Good, much better for them.

Reactions: 1
What I cannot stand about her is the life she portrays on Instagram. It's all cocktails and seafood platters and travel, yet in reality it seems her kids have moved in with her ex-husband as she's not fit to look after them.

Reactions: 10
This seems to suggest she's moving to East London. What a sad life, living like you are in your 20s with no commitments when you've got two kids you're not fit to look after.
Screenshot_20200719-172736.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This seems to suggest she's moving to East London. What a sad life, living like you are in your 20s with no commitments when you've got two kids you're not fit to look after.View attachment 186683
She has a track record of dumping friends and constantly reinventing herself. now she’s dumping her children and reinventing herself as childless and 20 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Gosh she really is a desperado. Given the size of the bedrooms in the west London house of dreams, I’d assume that the children are no longer in her permanent care, and it’s nothing to do with corona virus. Even if they only stay occasionally, given that there are two of them and one of her, you would think she would take the box room?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.