Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had the kids at home with her now? Surely they can’t have gone back to their dads after such a short time?

Reactions: 1
They were only with her for about a week. She doesn't strike me as the most maternal person, very much more focused on herself and her job.

Reactions: 3
The official line is that they were shielding/isolating with their Dad in a more rural area, which makes sense given selfie’s medical condition. But I’m now wondering if they’re actually living with Dad, with sporadic visits to Alice? All a bit strange.

Reactions: 4
The official line is that they were shielding/isolating with their Dad in a more rural area, which makes sense given selfie’s medical condition. But I’m now wondering if they’re actually living with Dad, with sporadic visits to Alice? All a bit strange.
Yeah. I thought it made good sense for Elfie to be somewhere rural given how vulnerable she is, but then when they made a trip back to London for a week, I was quite confused! Not sure....maybe they just took that risk for a week, especially if Alice has been isolated for a while. I guess Alice doesn't have a car, otherwise she could drive to Dorset - at least just to see Hux from a distance!

To be honest I would be having the kids live with me if I was their dad over the grandad/con man saga. Talk about massively putting your children at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be honest I would be having the kids live with me if I was their dad over the grandad/con man saga. Talk about massively putting your children at risk.
Exactly this - how or why he agreed to her uprooting them from all they knew and moving them in with a virtual stranger is absolutely beyond me.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this - how or why he agreed to her uprooting them from all they knew and moving them in with a virtual stranger is absolutely beyond me.
I imagine he had very little choice at that point. But I really hope he’s now stepped in and given them a bit of stability and security.

Reactions: 4
I imagine he had very little choice at that point. But I really hope he’s now stepped in and given them a bit of stability and security.
Completely agree, although moving in the the con man was a mistake she is an adult and can decide on her relationships without her ex getting involved.

Reactions: 2
Completely agree, although moving in the the con man was a mistake she is an adult and can decide on her relationships without her ex getting involved.
Yes but I think if that relationship is putting the welfare of her children at stake, it’s not quite so cut and dry.

Reactions: 3
I hope, for consistency at least, that the kids will be living with her again in the long term. Otherwise they’ll be starting at another new school in September!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.