Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but I think if that relationship is putting the welfare of her children at stake, it’s not quite so cut and dry.
Whenever I think about the Dan saga, I just think thank god it was Alice he wanted to duck with as opposed to the kids. Because she pretty much game him access all areas to them within a few days of meeting.

Reactions: 7
And the sly little shot to make sure we know it’s the Soho House quiz... Yawn.
If she starts bragging about buying new home stuff from Soho House it’s because while the houses are closed members are being reimbursed their fees via vouchers for the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her legs are great so fair play to her.

But, 90 miles away? I thought they moved to London as it was nearer their father?
i thought so too, not really that far away. also, i agree on the legs, so touché alice. not sure on the stripper dance and putting it out there though

Maybe? But also, let’s not forget that according to the Mumsnet post, she had to call the police to get rid of Dan Salmassian the alleged conman. It could be either. It could be both. Or it could be someone else entirely.

Either way, I feel terrible if she endured physical abuse. I wouldn’t want anyone to go through that.
i cut myself off my last post🙄. Not talking about abuse or not, just trying to say she is a master of not taking responsibility for choices and those choices she put her kids in. Also, she still hasnt come clean that she borrowed money from her mum & dad which conman took, she keeps saying it was her £ he took from her. You poor Alice, cannot even not lie about this

Last edited:
Right... I’m a nurse and I’ve been a bit busy recently. Can I ask... what the duck happened with Dan????????? I swear she’s bleeping bonkers

Reactions: 2
Right... I’m a nurse and I’ve been a bit busy recently. Can I ask... what the duck happened with Dan????????? I swear she’s bleeping bonkers
Long story! But basically she met him last Summer, within two weeks had his name tattooed on her arm, moved in with him a few weeks later (uprooting her kids to London, giving up her nice rented house). He was the love of her life except he was actually a con man who (allegedly) stole £13k of her money, never had a job, made her pay for everything, was having affairs behind her back. Turns out he's done it to at least two other women and Alice found out when they contacted her. So now she's living on her own in London whilst the kids are living with father during isolation (best place for them all considered).

Reactions: 3
And let’s not forget her parents built her a 2 bed annex in garden for her to live in.. probably rent free... if that’s not privilege what the duck is 🤣🤣. Absolute sickening twit Alice.
i believe she took the house and her parents lived in the annex!

Sounds like a lie... Although I suppose for a 2 bed house and 24/7 childcare, it’s probably a bargain!
it is a lie!

Yeah. I thought it made good sense for Elfie to be somewhere rural given how vulnerable she is, but then when they made a trip back to London for a week, I was quite confused! Not sure....maybe they just took that risk for a week, especially if Alice has been isolated for a while. I guess Alice doesn't have a car, otherwise she could drive to Dorset - at least just to see Hux from a distance!
doesnt Alice have a range rover? you know, a really expensive car that, a single mum on benefits would have sold so that her and the kiddies weren't on a food line?!🙄

i believe she took the house and her parents lived in the annex!
no, she had the annex.

“Oh it’s so lovely that my friend randomly sent me flowers!”

neglecting to mention her friend is the PR for Arena Flowers and is sending loads of her “mates” flowers…

• Haha
  • Wow
She didn't have the annex. She had the main house and her parents built a small annex that they lived in.

Long story! But basically she met him last Summer, within two weeks had his name tattooed on her arm, moved in with him a few weeks later (uprooting her kids to London, giving up her nice rented house). He was the love of her life except he was actually a con man who (allegedly) stole £13k of her money, never had a job, made her pay for everything, was having affairs behind her back. Turns out he's done it to at least two other women and Alice found out when they contacted her. So now she's living on her own in London whilst the kids are living with father during isolation (best place for them all considered).
bleeping hell Alice, bleeping hell. Last I heard about him he was on here having a go at everyone

Reactions: 1
I’ve now spotted four influencers/people with large followings on social media gushing about the peonies their good friend has sent them, with zero #gifted tags being used anywhere

• Wow
I’ve now spotted four influencers/people with large followings on social media gushing about the peonies their good friend has sent them, with zero #gifted tags being used anywhere
Arseholes the lot of them! They will go alongside Bloom and Wild as someone I will never buy from.

Latest stories 🙄😴get the desperately seeking Susan a Man so she can have the sex she so desperately needs 🙄feminist my arse.

• Haha
She didn't have the annex. She had the main house and her parents built a small annex that they lived in.
That must have been a very very small annex seeing as the kids were sharing a bedroom and the dining table was in the hallway where Alice lived!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.