Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not a feminist, rather a fauxminist. The t-shirts, the whole ‘who run the world? Girls!’ posters off of Etsy, the ‘business’ shilling god actually knows... it’s just jumping on the bandwagon in an attempt to be relevant and sell tit. And cringey as hell.
you're right she'd try to pinch your husband in a heartbeat

Reactions: 2
Her legs are great so fair play to her.

But, 90 miles away? I thought they moved to London as it was nearer their father?

I know she’s done it for Elfie, who is clearly seeing it through her Dad’s account, but why would you dress like that (see through top as well as the too-short-shorts) in a video you’re sending to your ex-husband? Bet his wife is thrilled!!

Reactions: 13
I know she’s done it for Elfie, who is clearly seeing it through her Dad’s account, but why would you dress like that (see through top as well as the too-short-shorts) in a video you’re sending to your ex-husband? Bet his wife is thrilled!!
Exactly my point. Sharing that video, then talking on insta about it, was not done for the benefit of her daughter.

Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine his wife would give a tit. If that sad display (and accompanying backstory) was my partners ex I’d be just fiiiiiine.

Reactions: 5
What’s on earth does she think she looks like in those pj shorts?? Put some clothes on woman 🤢

She's alone at home, she can wear short shorts if she wants to, what I'm more interested in is seeing the new tattoo...what did she have done to cover the conman's name??

Reactions: 5
Tattoo looks like a machine gun or ET. Tik Tok is where she is slowly moving to Next it’s the new thing Therefore new sales. New meat to sell to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.