Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
God, she doesn't learn does she? She's finally taken control of her private life and then starts tagging her new boyfriend (who presumably is fairly into the whole privacy thing) in tweets that include his full name and clearly refer to dating! She can't keep her trap shut hahaha.
She really can’t! He’s now seemingly changed his Twitter handle and Alice is deleting Tweets... It still annoys me that she was charging people huge amounts of money through her ‘Slay’ business, yet she can’t bear to be alone/single/independent for more than 5 minutes. Absolute con artist and fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
what I meant was she seems to have quickly created a life with no space for kids.
Yes - her housing choice for example, who does that? Packs their kids off and then chooses to move to a trendy, over-priced area where she can’t afford to rent a property big enough to give both her children bedrooms and a garden for when they do visit?!

We would all judge a father for doing that, so I’m judging Alice too.

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I felt a twinge of sorrow for her today. It can only have been a year ago that she hooked up with ConManDan, now a year later she has 3 house moves under her belt, her consultancy collapsed, and her children no longer live with her. Is living your best life really worth that?!

petitspois

VIP Member
She's clearly managed to form a narrative in her mind that says the kids went to their Dad's to ride out a storm. In a way I quiet envy her ability to bounce through life, putting herself first with no concerns.

It would be very easy to work out where she lives in shoreditch from the balcony picture her new best mate has put up. I don’t get how people can be so lax about their personal security
So so easy. I instantly recognised.

She’s also taken single mum out of her bio on insta. So that’s it. She’s done parenting. She’s now just the fun bigger sister they see once every couple of weeks 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Im only just catching up with yet another swift engagement. She must have quite a collection of rings!

Looking at their latest pic she seems to be the dominant one, wonder if she pushed for the engagement?

Interesting to see she’s left another job too…

Doesn’t she ever feel self conscious about sharing such intimate, often ill-judged choices?

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I felt a twinge of sorrow for her today. It can only have been a year ago that she hooked up with ConManDan, now a year later she has 3 house moves under her belt, her consultancy collapsed, and her children no longer live with her. Is living your best life really worth that?!
She has to take a fair bit of responsibility for how the last year has panned out though... Some seriously dubious choices, particularly with children being involved.

majestic26

VIP Member
Giving up the mummy blogging with all the ads and oversharing to finally get a proper job, sacrificing custody of the kids so you can live like you're 22, then ending up spending the best part of a year in lockdown and being made redundant. Life comes at you fast.

• Sad

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Ohhhh, was that the ‘Slay’ thing? Equal amounts of dodgy and cringe.
That's the one.
She was going to teach everyone how to live without a job, sorry how to slay life without a job... then went and got a job- which to be fair i have more respect for than selling dodgy courses!

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I truly thought Alice had turned a corner after the Dan Salmassian debacle. I was impressed she got a proper job and seems to be sticking with it.

However, she clearly is obsessed with having a boyfriend, chasing men as soon as possible out of lockdown, and I think it’s a sign of a deeply unhappy woman.

I can imagine it’s difficult to be mid-30s and single, but it’s not exactly unusual. Alice has children already too, so it’s not like she’s feeling the pressure there. She needs to learn to be happy on her own and reflect on what bloody happened to her and why - why was she such an easy target for an alleged conman? Focus on your children and career. Focus on liking yourself first and being comfortable being alone. Stop defining your success by your relationship status!

Agh she drives me mad. I just want to give her shoulders a shake and tell her to wake up! Look at all she has. She has a good job, two lovely children (which many women never get to have!), supportive parents, she’s healthy, she can afford to live in London. She won’t be happy until she has a boyfriend (pref a rich one) to show off on Instagram. It’s really sad.
This. Plus she seems to try to live the life of someone 10 years younger.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I also imagine that as a man in his early 30s, he probably doesn't really care too much why the kids don't live with her. Lets me honest, that's one of reason all her other relationships with men her own age have failed. He'll be with her for the good times not the mum times.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wasn't following during the whole Gramps thing and would love to see what he looks like if anyone has a photo. How old was he exactly? How close did they get, did he meet/live with the kids etc? What happened in the end?
His photo is on earlier threads. Basically a sweaty potato with stubble. Think he was pushing 50, he rarely saw her kids which was bizarre considering they were planning on moving in together. Their relationship consisted of business class Flights to NY, Gucci handbags, seafood platters, and break ups and get back together posts. She has since alluded to control and abuse.

• Haha
Oh god the classic hospital shot, drip CHECK, mask CHECK..... vague description CHECK but when anyone asks what's wrong..... nothing. "You ok Hun"? "I'll PM you"......

Garnering sympathy

Such a “u ok hun????” post just now 🙄
This!!

• Haha

Rosie02

Maybe my mind’s in the gutter, but to me the stories tonight look like she’s using a couples remote control vibrator. As in someone elsewhere is remote controlling a lelo or we-vibe and getting their jollies from her sharing this video while she squirms around publicly on insta stories 😣

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ellabella

VIP Member
At least the lockdown extension slims down her chances of meeting a man and marrying him. I mean, a lot can happen in 3 weeks...

• Haha

really_whythough

Chatty Member
You know what they say Alice, “Don’t feed the ‘trolls’.”

Turns out that marketing your own life online and leveraging your children for advertising income for all those years doesn’t just go away when you close down your Instagram. Hopefully people will recognise this more and more and be more mindful of privacy and who needs protecting (clue: it’s your kids!).

At least the new puppy won’t grow up to discover he’s being exploited and put at risk.

• Heart
Intrigued how you know this and how it came about. Did she ask him? Him ask her? Voluntary or through courts. It feels like there’s a whole layer of this that we don’t know (when we all felt we knew everything and now it’s just a stream of memes)
he waited for the right time and went for custody. During visits with their dad, the kids didnt want to go back with her
You’re right x
and the grandparents are closer now too

• Wow