Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

99lemons

If only she cared as much for her children as she does for that dog.
The dog doesn’t need as much looking after, doesn’t stop her living in shoreditch & going to bars constantly, and will stay small & cute for those all-important fake asleep photos. Instant winner over kids for Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Calabria

VIP Member
God she may as well move in to bloody Shoreditch House she’s there so much.

Alice. Having a SH membership is not a personality trait.

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
It’s not just the fact she left her kids though. It’s the complete hypocrisy of her having built a brand, and made thousands and thousands of pounds, based on being someone that she clearly isn’t. Not to mention what she has exposed the children to.
Spot on.

It's also the fact she's keeping up the ridiculous charade that her life is all so fabulous, such fun yet it's an absolute shit show.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Showing off with her Soho House pool pic this morning. Alice, no one cares. We pity you, not envy you.

See she’s boasting about usually being in NYC this time of year, with a photo taken by Gramps flashing her designer bag 😂 What a twat 😂

• Wow

fred1998

Her poor daughter is 10, a very impressionable age and one where she is on the brink of puberty and learning about the world. She is hardly being a good role model to her now. Those poor kids have had so much upheaval and turmoil in their short lives, I really feel for them.

missT

She liked this tweet and I am dying :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 17.46.10.png

Even when these man have very suspicious socials, you might end up moving in with them and waking up about £13k short!!

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I never thought of it like that. I saw her as a selfish woman but I agree, looks like she’s more predatory. Maybe her and Dan deserved each other, both trying to rip each other off.
I’m not sure she sets out to rip people off deliberately (like Daniel Salmassian the con artist), but she definitely likes to have a wealthy man to lean on, and to keep her in the lifestyle she seems to desire (Gucci bags, business class flights etc). So much for the strong, independent feminist!!!

Ellabella

VIP Member
This new bestie is such a good friend despite the fact I've never seen her mentioned before this year (or as a true barometer of Insta friendship, Alice has not liked a single picture of hers before last Dec).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

OliveGal

At least this one looks semi normal. Not like Shaun aka, ‘Mr Big of Milton Keynes’ and Uri the Conman.
In all seriousness, I’d love to know how she can afford to move so many times. In less than a year she’s moved in with Uri (and been conned out of thousands to him), moved to another house and then moved again to E London (where rents are around £2k pm minimum).....she’s left two rental contracts early and no doubt had to pay a months rent up front (plus letting fees etc) and just general moving costs. I’m guessing she’s on around £70k a year, but even so, it must’ve cost a fortune just going from one place to another....

Ellabella

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for her. She's making out her life is so damn cool when the reality is she's fucked it up big time and her kids will have suffered because of her selfishness.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She seemingly only wants to exist as the "fun parent". Daytrips to the beach, lunches out etc. She failed miserably being their full time parent, having to do all the boring stuff and putting their needs above her own (i.e. getting a boyfriend). I wish she'd just be honest about it. She must be dead inside despite the Instagram posts

petitspois

VIP Member
It always amazes me how people put themselves first ahead of their kids then trot out the old ‘children are resilient’ line when questioned.

• Sad

majestic26

VIP Member
The debacle with Dan gave her a golden opportunity to step back and reassess. To think about the decisions she had made which led her to that point, and to consider what was really important to her.

It seems like she did all that and thought... it's me. I'm what's really important. She did seem to absolutely adore her kids, but a few years ago something just changed. She used to dread spending weekends away from them and now it seems like they're permanently elsewhere, and she's fine with it as long as she's got a glam bestie and plenty of booze to keep her busy.

I wonder if she will ever address it. Her Insta huns, blinded as they are, must surely be wondering what the deal is.