Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
A man who wants to uproot and leave London (and presumably his job?) to go and be closer to the family of someone he's only been with a year (and who doesn't even appear to have custody of the kids)? Red flags, alarm bells, immediately sus. Maybe we're a horrible cynical lot but if a guy I'd only known for a year was happy to do that for me, I'd be questioning why.

Reactions: 11

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’ll probably get told off for saying this, but I think she has become particularly unattractive.

I’m not sure if I just percieve her that way like the old Roald Dahl quote, because I know about her falseness, find her smug & superior while pretending to be something she isn’t. The unpleasantness shows up on her face.

Also like we’ve said before, she really does remind me of Matt Hancock, which is enough to put anyone off!

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I wasn't following during the whole Gramps thing and would love to see what he looks like if anyone has a photo. How old was he exactly? How close did they get, did he meet/live with the kids etc? What happened in the end?
Why do you care if you weren’t following then? There were so many weird episodes on this thread that these sorts of questions from new members ring alarm bells

“how close did he get to the kids”. What does it matter to you now?

Libertine

VIP Member
Well she pretty much confirms she came on to defend herself and was banned. Alice is pretending it was “people I know” but I very much doubt that.
To be fair, it was crazytown on Alice’s threads towards the end of her relationship with the old bloke and beginning of her relationship with the conman. It DID sound like people posting who knew her personally.

Conversely, I had a very snippy reply to a post I made and I’m 99% it was Alice using an anonymous Tattle account.

If an influencer is confident in their choices and practices good self care, they’d never need to look at this site. 🤷🏻‍♀️

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
06/10 - she’s looking for people to join her brilliant team…

13/10 - she’s jacked it in!

Very typical Alice

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellabella

VIP Member
I just can't believe anyone is buying her shit story about the kids going to the country for covid. I mean, they changed schools, she moved into a small Shoreditch flat. It's clearly permanent but say whatever you need to be able to live with yourself Alice.

Reactions: 10

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
See, I completely get where you’re coming from, especially because I am personally child free by choice and have no interest in being a mum.

However, Alice DID push the narrative of being a single mum a lot. She wrote a book about it. A lot of her online content and ads involved her children. She wasn’t a full blown mummy blogger, but she was definitely close to that, and being a parent seemed to be a significant part of what she put online. Then it just all went away one day, without explanation.

That’s what annoys me, and that’s what I find baffling. I have a friend who was utterly confused by Alice’s disappearing kids - she followed Alice because she loved seeing a single mum she could relate to. Fab for Alice that she can just check out of her major responsibility as a parent, but not every mother can. I’m aware men do it all the time so I don’t want to judge too harshly, but I still find it utterly strange to not address it at all.
I wonder whether it’s all the online exposure/exploitation that led to the children’s dad putting his foot down though, especially after the episode with Daniel Salmassian the con man. Maybe it was about protecting them from further emotional damage, and removing them from Alice’s seemingly erratic life and inability to protect both them and herself.
If that is the case, I wouldn’t have thought she’d want to advertise that. And she may have been told not to, for the sake of the children.

Ellabella

VIP Member
What I cannot stand about her is the life she portrays on Instagram. It's all cocktails and seafood platters and travel, yet in reality it seems her kids have moved in with her ex-husband as she's not fit to look after them.

Twirlypoo

Alice appears to have deleted her old insta page and set up a new private account with only 2 posts and 70 odd followers. Maybe she’s leaving the old influencer life behind her now? (Or is trying to hide the lack of time spent with her kids / terrible choice in men.....)

• Wow

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I bet she’s REALLY regretting giving up on the influencer sideline now she’s lost her job. I imagine a couple of ads for shitty cleaning products or whatever else would have kept her financially stable while she looks for a new job.

I feel really sorry for her, to be honest. I pity her. I’m the same age as her and I just find her every life choice totally baffling and sad. I want to clarify that - there’s nothing to be pitied about being divorced, or single, or dating younger men, or being conned by a scam artist who pretends to be in love with you.

It’s just the way she tries so desperately to portray a certain kind of life, one that she’s clearly not actually living, which she’s been doing some iteration of since the beginning of her internet career. I think that most people can sense false appearances and braggy lies a mile off, and that’s the vibe Alice has always given me - pretending to be something she’s not. Whether it’s outright pretending she still has custody of her kids or bragging about her transatlantic, designer bag lifestyle while actually having to shag a gross old man to get it, she just gives off that air of desperation.

Anyway, I sincerely wish her luck in her search for her new job and I hope her children are happy and thriving.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I think she's trying desperately to keep her life private now. Because if the truth got out, that she's given up her kids for cocktails and (yet another) man, then even her most loyal Instahuns would be disgusted with her.

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
She has to take a fair bit of responsibility for how the last year has panned out though... Some seriously dubious choices, particularly with children being involved.
Absolutely, no one made those choices for her, and certainly, no one forced her to pretend that it’s all panning out as planned. A little humility on her part would have gone a long way.

• Heart

Villanelle

Yes, I don't think they live with her now, just visit from time to time and maybe stay when their Dad and partner go on holiday perhaps. If they have a nice life then that's all that matters I guess - maybe they just see Mum as some glam woman who loves them but is different to other Mums?
That’s so sad but I think you’re probably right. What she won’t realise is you don’t get these years back with your kids, whereas fancy bars and New York will always be there to go back to once your kids are less dependent on you. Thank god they have stability with their dad

I can’t believe I bought her book (I became a single mum around the time she released it). I threw it in the trash rather than pass it on to anyone or even to charity. I don’t think I’ve ever felt the need to throw a book away! She’s not in a position to offer anyone advice 🤐

• Heart

missT

His photo is on earlier threads. Basically a sweaty potato with stubble. Think he was pushing 50, he rarely saw her kids which was bizarre considering they were planning on moving in together. Their relationship consisted of business class Flights to NY, Gucci handbags, seafood platters, and break ups and get back together posts. She has since alluded to control and abuse.
Sweaty potato with a stubble killed me :ROFLMAO:

They were engaged and she broke it off about 3 times, then wrote an angry blog post saying his family had basically called her a "gold digger", then they got back together, she deleted the post...fast forward Dan the conman making her super happy for 5 minutes, moves in with him almost instantly...then says Gramps had never spent a night over at her house if the kids were there the entire time they were together even though THEY WERE ENGAGED and she had to call the police on him at some point. And this is just a very succinct summary.

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
Either way, I feel terrible if she endured physical abuse. I wouldn’t want anyone to go through that.
Absolutely. But portraying a life (in both relationships) as the greatest fun, love of her life, such joy, the best thing ever, on social media and for financial gain is just so shit of her.

Unbelievable that she took money from her parents at her age. I don't think she knows how to save money. I've always thought, why would you not make getting a mortgage a priority as a single mum? For stability for the children? She's clueless but you have got to blame the parents a bit as well?
yes, i think her parents have created a mooching monster- they always, always bail her out, so they are also to blame for her selfishness

You’d think she’d be ashamed to be swanning around spending money and showing off her new lifestyle when her parents have funded it, and were the ones who got mugged off by the conman too. The fact they’re now moving across the country to be nearer to them says a lot, that Alice is no longer in charge of arranging access for them.

shocking
Alice has no shame. Not.a.bit. and she is a liar to the core. With her parents stepping in (again) the more out of the picture she can be. It could be argued that men do this all the time, thats true. But in her case, her ex has always paid, well well above what is required & has never missed custody days, including those during the week.

Is this speculation or fact?
fact. she posted she got ripped off- noooo, her parents lost that money. dan the man thought she had money, and was going to bleed her bank account, alice thought dan had money, was going to bleed his. Turns out, both are full of hot air & are narcissists. And broke.

surely everything on here needs to be speculation unless confirmed by Alice herself...
surely everything on here needs to be speculation unless confirmed by Alice herself...
Sure, i can see that as a fair statement you make. i can not go into specifics how i know certain things- Alice, as we know, does read these posts 👋🏼, however you will never get The Truth from her as she doesnt know what that is. Im simply stating what i know to be true, & others can make up their own minds

Last edited:

alsassy

This. Plus she seems to try to live the life of someone 10 years younger.
Maybe that’s what it is. She did get engaged to her husband awfully young, and had the kids young.
Perhaps she feels like she missed out on a “Sex In The City” sort of lifestyle when she was younger so is trying to make up for it now.
This throw-caution-to-the-wind-and-take-a-chance-on-a-guy behaviour is ok when you’re single and child free. But it’s tragic and potentially dangerous when you’re in you’re thirties with two children.

I don't think any of us know for sure but my take on it would be that they have come to an agreement that the kids stay with their Dad as opposed to her actually losing custody (which implies it's something she didn't want to happen). Maybe it started off when COVID hit to keep their daughter away from a big city and then it seemed to work out for everyone? they have a more stable life and Alice can carry on partying with her 20-something friends.
She really seems like an unbelievably shallow and selfish person with no sense of responsibility.
he has custody, & she now has to pay her ex. fact👍🏼

what does she mean, cant remember a time she finished before 7?? hasnt she only been employed for like, 12 months???! And to say her kids have been with their dad for most of the summer, yes alice, thats because they live there. In their dads house. He has custody. thats why they live there.

Last edited: