Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those smiles don't reach their eyes.
And yikes, girl - it's one thing actually going in for a joint bank account at this stage in a relationship but then to make *that* detail public after the whole scammer experience? Eeeeeek. Has she never heard of the word 'boundaries'?

Reactions: 8
I’ve been with my husband for over 20 years and we’ve never seen the need for a joint account. Bills are split equally between us and what’s left is our own, and our business.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been with my husband for over 20 years and we’ve never seen the need for a joint account. Bills are split equally between us and what’s left is our own, and our business.
My partner and I got one purely for the cashback on bills. It's no demonstration of our commitment to each other (the mortgage and child we share probably are). We transfer a set amount of money into it each month to cover our share, and whatever's left in our own accounts is our own. I couldn't imagine merging my entire finances with anyone.

And Alice wonders why she finds herself in these tight financial spots relating to men...

Reactions: 4
I mean, he’s got to put his pocket money somewhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope this’ll be it with her new man, although her previous form doesn’t give much hope. It would be good for her children if she settled down with someone and provided a good and stable family model for them, like their father does.

I hope this’ll be it with her new man, although her previous form doesn’t give much hope. It would be good for her children if she settled down with someone and provided a good and stable family model for them, like their father does.
Do we reckon there may be a baby #3 down the line? (Presumably #1 for the younger boyfriend)

Reactions: 6
Do we reckon there may be a baby #3 down the line? (Presumably #1 for the younger boyfriend)
I can’t see it - she has issues in that area, doesn’t she? Plus a baby wouldn’t fit with the footloose and fancy free lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
Im only just catching up with yet another swift engagement. She must have quite a collection of rings!

Looking at their latest pic she seems to be the dominant one, wonder if she pushed for the engagement?

Interesting to see she’s left another job too…

Doesn’t she ever feel self conscious about sharing such intimate, often ill-judged choices?

Reactions: 10
Im only just catching up with yet another swift engagement. She must have quite a collection of rings!

Looking at their latest pic she seems to be the dominant one, wonder if she pushed for the engagement?

Interesting to see she’s left another job too…

Doesn’t she ever feel self conscious about sharing such intimate, often ill-judged choices?
Seemingly not! She does share a lot less than before the conman fiasco unravelled, but she still can’t help herself…

Reactions: 3
Confirmed through the grape vine, Alice resigned from her job before she was fired

Another one bites the dust eh, Alice.... What a complicated existence she must live in trying to keep up with all the lies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's had more house moves in the past few years I've been following her than I've had in the past 30 years. And I've moved around a bit and lived abroad!

And as for sticking at her job...

Let's hope Mr Tache earns a decent wage in a stable job...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.