Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she forgotten the pandemic is over and the kids were only living with their dad temporarily? How is she going to explain that to everyone?

Reactions: 2
Jesus, yet another job she couldn't stick at!

Let's hope she's given up trying to live the life of a meeja hun in a tiny flat in London and is moving to Dorset and finally growing up.

Reactions: 9
I know someone who works with her and they have verified she is a grade A c***, doesn't do any work, takes all the credit, bolts under pressure. You know... classic Alice stuff
Considering this I would guess it's far more probable she got the boot

Reactions: 2
06/10 - she’s looking for people to join her brilliant team…

13/10 - she’s jacked it in!

Very typical Alice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well it’s finally official! 1 year together; engaged; planning a wedding; joint bank account; moving in / living together; possibly relocating…
How long are we giving this one?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A joint bank account?! Has she learnt nothing from ConManDan?!?

And all the bloody instahuns congratulating her - idiots.

Reactions: 8
He must be on a rebound - I don’t know any 30 year old guy who would want to propose to an older woman with two kids within a year of dating! So many red flags!

Reactions: 5
Two weird things. Joint bank accounts with someone you've known for a year after you were very recently conned by a partner?! Oh no baby no. Danger!!

Also... who takes selfies on a first date?! Just me that finds that weird?! How do you suggest it? Gives me the ick.

Reactions: 18
He must be on a rebound - I don’t know any 30 year old guy who would want to propose to an older woman with two kids within a year of dating! So many red flags!
But the kids don’t live with her so no odds to him.

Reactions: 4
How did that happen hashtag - because this is what you always do Alice?!? Such bizarre behaviour after being burnt last time.

I also find it really odd taking a selfie on a first date. But maybe we’re not massive narcissists?!

Reactions: 9
“Not because you were looking for a boyfriend”🤣🤣 when has this woman ever been single, my god. I had hoped the conman situation had been a wake up call, because she got a job, and seemed to make some good changes in her life but nah, she moved to Shoreditch without the kids and was just looking for a “handsome” saviour😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.