Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes sure her ring is in every picture.

Such desperate attention seeking. I feel sorry for the children.

Reactions: 6
She makes sure her ring is in every picture.

Such desperate attention seeking. I feel sorry for the children.
I used to. I don’t anymore. They’re better off where they are, with their dad, who is interested in them and not wishing he was 25 again and living the single child free life.

Reactions: 7
How come she keeps getting engaged but no weddings? Was she engaged to Dan Dan the sleazy con man?

Reactions: 1
I used to. I don’t anymore. They’re better off where they are, with their dad, who is interested in them and not wishing he was 25 again and living the single child free life.
I absolutely agree they’re better off where they are, 100pc, but she’s still their mum and they must feel a bit confused by this endless parade of men, and a bit sad.

Reactions: 2
How come she keeps getting engaged but no weddings? Was she engaged to Dan Dan the sleazy con man?
Don’t think so. She just upped her kids from their friends, school and grandparents and moved in with him after about six weeks of dating.

They probably have a calm and normal life with their Dad and his partner then get excited to visit glamorous Mum. Wonder when they will realise what's she's like?

Reactions: 4
She seemingly only wants to exist as the "fun parent". Daytrips to the beach, lunches out etc. She failed miserably being their full time parent, having to do all the boring stuff and putting their needs above her own (i.e. getting a boyfriend). I wish she'd just be honest about it. She must be dead inside despite the Instagram posts

Reactions: 8
I know someone who works with her and they have verified she is a grade A c***, doesn't do any work, takes all the credit, bolts under pressure. You know... classic Alice stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is
She
A functional alcoholic-she's always drinking. She is
Delusional when it comes to thinking she's cool.

Reactions: 3
I think there’s a real air of sadness/defeat in her latest posts. I can’t quite put my finger on it but I feel like there’s been a shift in the vibe she gives off.

Reactions: 2
I think there’s a real air of sadness/defeat in her latest posts. I can’t quite put my finger on it but I feel like there’s been a shift in the vibe she gives off.
There definitely seems to be less of the braggy, try-hard, look at me in fancy places wearing designer brands type posts now, which is good in my opinion.
As much as I have my issues with Alice, I genuinely hope she’s in a better place and that she’s happy.

Reactions: 5
It takes a particular type of person to behave like Alice does and her personality traits are that of a pathological liar and narcissist.
She'd need many many years in therapy coupled with a serious wakeup call to change in to a person who can be truly happy.

So we can assume she’s moved to Dorset, then?
Well the houses in the background from the picture of the dog on the table don’t seem to match with the houses outside in her stories of the dog “protecting them” but she has been down in Branksome a lot during the weeks. Could it be her parents house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.