Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of gratuitous shots of the engagement ring tonight. We get it Alice, you’ve grabbed yourself another man 👏

I see they are still in the Shoteditch flat. So the Dorset set up must be Ma and Pas new pad. So are the parents going to be relegated to the shed again,so Princess Alice can live in their house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen that she replied to someone on Twitter saying her dad is going through chemo at the moment. Guessing that's the reason for the move to be closer to them (if that is indeed what's going on). Horrible thing to have to go through for any family, I do hope he'll be alright.

Reactions: 8
You can’t expect her to be cooking at home, like some sort of peasant… She’s so far above all that!!

Reactions: 1
The list of things to do before moving to the coast… That’s like 3 years worth of stuff to a normal person! Think she’s in for a shock when she’s closer to the children all the time and can’t behave like a responsibility-free 21 year old anymore.

Reactions: 4
Am I being really stupid or is the first thing on the list a blatant drugs reference? Or is the new man called Charlie?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Am I being really stupid or is the first thing on the list a blatant drugs reference? Or is the new man called Charlie?
I’m assuming it’s a friend, but who knows?! It wouldn’t surprise me if she liked a bit of the white stuff, but surely she isn’t stupid enough to be that blatant?!

Reactions: 2
Why is her list written like someone who has travelled four hours to visit the capital?! Not like someone who’s lived there, or within a 30 minute journeys distance for the past 5+ years?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she moving to Outer Mongolia? Never to return to London again 🙄🤷‍♀️ What an odd list.

I give it 12 months until the boyfriend gets bored and moves back to London. Ready for the next fella.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.