Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
You're spot on @Lanavalentine. The fact she is now keeping her life more private must kill her. The new cottage, the fancy job, the travel etc, she can't show it off as much. Underneath it all she must be desperately unhappy to have gone from Gramps to Salmassian.

Reactions: 6

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
A couple of observations from today’s stories…
Twice you can hear Hux saying/almost saying ‘shit’ and not being challenged. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but surely that isn’t acceptable from a child of his age?
Also… The new man sounds creepy. And he’s constantly trying to get Elfie’s attention - he doesn’t speak to Hux once. That matches the pics we’ve seen of them together. Something just doesn’t feel right to me. They’ve haven’t know each other long at all, and he’s already giving up his life to move closer to the children? I really hope Alice is on her guard (although I have little faith that she is, given her past record).
Oh, and she’s also rattling through that list. I assume the move is imminent!?!

SharkAttack

VIP Member
On her bio she calls herself a ‘feminist’ before anything else. Given that she can’t last a hot minute without clinging pathetically onto the nearest (awful) man, I can’t quite see the feminism at work here.

Or does she use this to justify how she’s dumped her children on their father so he can bring them up while she necks Prosecco at what she thinks is the latest super cool bar?

Gives actual feminists with decent values a bad name.

fred1998

To be fair, she could be moving because she’s buying a house. Although when your rent is over 50% of your income, and you’ve got the SoHo House membership, frequent nights of drinking and brunches to pay for, it probably doesn’t leave a lot for deposit money.

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Either she's lost the kids or she's hauled them to the other side on London to live in Millennial Central and attend a new school. But you wouldn't know it, as it's all cocktails and seafood platters AS ALWAYS with Alice.
And Gucci handbags... don’t forget the Gucci handbags!!!

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Why does she think M&S bras are misogynistic? Is this her completely misunderstanding feminism again?

Sounds like she needs to get her boobs measured properly, in any case.

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I hope this’ll be it with her new man, although her previous form doesn’t give much hope. It would be good for her children if she settled down with someone and provided a good and stable family model for them, like their father does.
Do we reckon there may be a baby #3 down the line? (Presumably #1 for the younger boyfriend)

petitspois

VIP Member
does anyone else think she's lost custody of the kids? I know she used COVID as an excuse for why they'd gone...but it seems like things have changed. It makes sense that they'd live with their dad considering Alice's frequent travel for work (during normal times) and lack of childcare (since she moved away from parents).

She seems desperate for validation, I think it's why she "envy 'grams" puts on the appearance of a glamorous lifestyle when the reality is so different. She has been in two seemingly abusive relationships, failed at an online business, was conned out of money, is living in a place she didn't really choose. And it looks like she is drinking/casual sex-ing/consuming her way out of it. I think she's a complete mess and it is honestly quite scary.
Yes, I think you’re right.

SeaWitch

Really sorry but she looks very rough and much older than she actually is. I said it a few pages ago and I’ll say it again - she’s increasingly unattractive.

I do have sympathy because she seems to have aged 10 years from the conman debacle, but then again, it could just be her “boujie” Shoreditch lifestyle catching up with her.
To be fair, the whole debacle with Creepy Eyed Dan, the big con man, would have aged me too!!!

• Haha

missT

That pic of her with her son with the truly awful hair made me feel so sad for him. He’s just a little boy who needs his mum. And yet he’s living with his dad while she screeches about on the lash with girlfriends, occasionally tweeting about feminism 🙄

I honestly got a lump in my throat looking at his little hand on her. He needs her. What has she done?
Honestly, he's probably so much better off at his dad's. His wife seems to be very close with the kids, they probably have loads more space, and the kids get more stability than living in the middle of Shoreditch in a crammed apartment.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I don’t get why she thinks Duck & Waffle is so amazing. The food is nice enough. The drinks are massively overpriced, you’re paying for a view. I’ve been four or five times and it certainly wouldn’t be on my bucket list if I was moving away.

petitspois

VIP Member
Isn’t it a similar picture reveal to the conman too? accepting a smug kiss from an attentive gent to find her followers tripping over themselves to congratulate her?

the kids are safe and out of the picture now and the jury is out on this one. For some reason, I’ll put my money on a move overseas....

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
No but we’ve been in lockdown for a year, I’m sure any depleted supplies of cash have been topped back up in that time. I live in roughly the same area of London and have been furloughed on 80% salary and still managed to save lots
I think you’re comparing your own situation to one that isn’t comparable, really.

You must have forgotten that Alice was living in a house she rented with her ex-boyfriend (conman Dan Salmassian) for the first part of the pandemic last year, and I seem to recall the rent was around £3.5k, or possibly more?? £4k is a figure in my mind but don’t quote me on that. There is very little chance she was saving much beyond that, especially since she’d be paying child support to her ex-husband.

According to the Mumsnet thread, she gave Dan Salmassian £15k - I think it’s unlikely she’s saved that much money, especially since that was essentially her total savings from when she was earning a lot more (albeit less consistently).

I’m sure she also referenced living on benefits before she got her most recent marketing job, so she quite possibly had debt from then too (although I’m sure her parents would have helped her out).

I think you’re right in that she will have savings from the past year, but I also think Alice is someone who isn’t as good with money as she pretends to be, and I think getting a dog when she’s been made redundant is a bad idea - for many reasons, including financial ones.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I think she's done it as she's got a proper job and doesn't need to flog crap, sorry "influence", people anymore. Sadly I don't see her putting her kids first and sorting her life out, she's way too selfish. Just think back to the utter shit show that was her life this time last year.