Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazsee

Slow clap for AJT sharing her email signature to show off the little England flag in it. That’s nearly 20k people who have your email, desk phone, and mobile number. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
The same person who only a couple of weeks ago was saying she’d prefer to be in a over priced restaurant with her designer handbag and toy boy boyfriend than watching the football 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I was the one who started the whole ‘nail gate’ series of videos, IG posts and blog posts when I messaged her saying that she could be more sensitive when returning from Dubai and on her way to get her nails done than to say she needed some ‘me time’. This made me the worlds worst troll apparently. She absolutely needs to come offline if she can’t handle the truth about her own poor decisions.

• Wow

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Why do you care if you weren’t following then? There were so many weird episodes on this thread that these sorts of questions from new members ring alarm bells

“how close did he get to the kids”. What does it matter to you now?
Also, even if this is a genuine request, it’s still always best to just go back and read old threads for yourself.

It’s not as if Alice has 20+ threads about her. There’s no need to ask people to summarise everything when these threads are pretty slow.

Libertine

VIP Member
I appreciate that the children living with their father is a decision that has been made with their best interests in mind, but I’d be very ashamed to say my children lived full time with their father and I had weekend contact.

It probably makes sense with the travel she does for her work.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Interesting. I think it's a combination of both, she's clearly on a terrible path at the moment, despite the high powered job and the endless fancy nights out.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Don't know whose decision it was for the kids not living with her. But the reason was clear, she is self-centred, materialistic and obsessed with getting a boyfriend at the expense of her kids safety (allegedly abusive Shaun then conman Dan Salmassian).

• Sad

majestic26

VIP Member
Seems to have the kids a lot more these days too. All that 'sending Elfie to the coast to protect her' seems to have died down, which is strange because I'd imagine she still has those same health issues and yet she's being dragged around London every other day at the moment. Still a pandemic on last time I checked.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
The bed is actually a lounger at shoreditch house, so obv there living her millennial media trendy life of dreams.

• Wow

Twirlypoo

Honestly, this is my nightmare. I’m a single parent and it’s fucking hard. I work ALL the hours, I worry constantly about where we live, about how to juggle it all, about how to make my kids lives good whilst managing to keep us all afloat. The idea of my kids not living with me is my absolute idea of hell, and if they did move to live with their dad, you would be dragging me out my duvet never mind see me taking selfies in a bar with my seafood platter. I feel incredibly sorry for Alice, and even worse for her poor children.

• Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
That pic of her with her son with the truly awful hair made me feel so sad for him. He’s just a little boy who needs his mum. And yet he’s living with his dad while she screeches about on the lash with girlfriends, occasionally tweeting about feminism 🙄

I honestly got a lump in my throat looking at his little hand on her. He needs her. What has she done?

Ihateit

I don’t think I’d have any reaction to this if I didn’t know what she was like. I’m sure most people will because it’s not ‘the norm’ but why shouldn’t it be? If it was a man saying his kids live with their mum no one would have an issue. The problem with Alice is her reasons for it, her covering it up and how she’s not fully acting like single person just out of uni and seeming to love it
This. My eldest son splits his time between myself and his dad but does spend more time at dads. When I tell people they always ask ‘Well why?’ Why not?